Polestar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polestar added the ability to book a service appointment via the app. While I don't need an appointment yet, I thought I'd give it a try in preparation for one that I need to schedule about a month out. FWIW, I'm using the iOS App (v 3.19.0 (6006)) on an iPhone 14 Pro Max running iOS 16.3.

The section is relatively easy to find; go to your "account" icon in the main nav, then "Service and Support", then "Book a service". On the next screen, first choose a location. That's where I have a problem. The only service center it's showing is the one where I bought my car. All attempts at searching for other service locations return no results. I live in South Florida but bought my car from the Manhattan Space because at the time there were no Spaces in Florida. Now there is one about 20 miles away in Fort Laudedale, but the app doesn't list anything other than the Manhattan Space no matter what I search for.

Is there a bug (no way!) in the app whereby the only service location it shows is the one where you bought your car? Can someone please check their app to see if they can find other locations? TIA!

· Registered
'22 P*2 dual motor, midnight, charcoal, performance pilot plus
300 Posts
I'm in southern California (and bought my car here), and also am only shown the Manhattan space. Maybe that's the only location they currently have in their database for the US?

I'm on the Android app, BTW.

· Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm... guess I'll chat up the CS agents when they open. BTW, iOS App 3.19.0 is the current app for iOS in the US as of the time of this writing and was released about a week ago according to the Apple App Store.

· Registered
Magnesium Polestar 2 SMSR Pilot Lite & Plus
7 Posts
Hmm... guess I'll chat up the CS agents when they open. BTW, iOS App 3.19.0 is the current app for iOS in the US as of the time of this writing and was released about a week ago according to the Apple App Store.
Hmm ok, well i can confirm that on the google play store 3.19.1 is the latest version. This is the patch notes for 3.19.1 on android: Fix: Better grouping of service booking timeslots

· Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just chatted with Polestar CS and they confirmed that, at least in the US, Polestar Manhattan is the only service center linked to the app for this so far. It's just a coincidence that this was the Space where I bought my car...

· Registered
428 Posts
Just out of curiosity I just tried the same thing and also just get Polestar Manhattan, though I got mine from Polestar Detroit and live in St. Louis. So yeah, I don't think it's working all that well yet. And I'm on Android.

EDIT: Well, obviously @gadgeTT just figured it out with CS so my test was pointless LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts