Polestar Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've seen the symbol with with a white careening vehicle inside an amber triangle appear on the driver display to the right of the speedometer quite a bit lately - especially when turning in the parking deck at work.

Never saw it before the update. I have not been able to find it in the manual. shrug

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
I've seen the symbol with with a white careening vehicle inside an amber triangle appear on the driver display to the right of the speedometer quite a bit lately - especially when turning in the parking deck at work.

Never saw it before the update. I have not been able to find it in the manual. shrug
That symbol always appears for a second when I get a little air on this one humpback bridge. Usually just as the contents of the boot land & the seatbelt strangles me. I considered trying to take a pic, but felt it may be unsafe.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,888 Posts
I had this for the first time over the weekend, when accelerating out of a very sharp (20mph) 90 degree bend. I wasn't accelerating hard and came nowhere near close to losing traction (that I noticed) so I assume it was a bit of mud on the road momentarily caused too big a difference between the inside and outside wheel speeds so it just warned me. I didn't even noticed the intervention!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Diversion for a local road closure sent me round the deserted perimeter of a aerodrome yesterday. Raining cats and dogs so as I enter an easy corner I thought of @dave and gave it a gentle 🥾- I was rewarded by a great sideways slide 😜😂😀🤨👍 for a couple of seconds and looked down to see the naughty boy’s triangle. There was minimal grip but also very little interference from the electronics.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am getting that same symbol when coming up my driveway at 10 km/h slowing down. So, not sure it's related to speed or wheel spin, as there is none of that here.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 (Thunder/Slate)
873 Posts
I am getting that same symbol when coming up my driveway at 10 km/h slowing down. So, not sure it's related to speed or wheel spin, as there is none of that here.
First saw this today, while rolling slowly (damn you latest OTA!) to a stop on my driveway.

I never saw it before, although I do get the yellow ESP one flashing often when flooring it at less than appropriate circumstances:

No idea what this new symbol means, can’t find it in the manual either:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts