Polestar Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2 (Thunder/Slate)
1,070 Posts
I'm pretty sure the intention is that the credit remains, but honestly after so much trouble I had with them (getting the account running, applying the credit, accidental subscription charges getting refunded), it's not worth the hassle for me, as £7.55/month for a few more months is worth it for not having to interact with them.

As soon as the credit is finished I'm cancelling and will only use their chargers if I absolutely have to.

I think the government waited long enough for the market to sort itself out, and while most now accept contactless without regulation mandating it, I think it's about time they consider regulating it now.

In my view, contactless/payg pricing should not be more expensive than what is provided to registered users, unless there's some sort of membership/subscription of course. I should not be penalised for not bothering to sign up for 15 different networks and use their apps or cards.

For BP pulse now, using their card or app is £0.44/kWh compared to £0.50 for contactless/payg.

It's the equivalent of having to sign up and use the BPme app to pay a reduced price for fuel compared to cash or card transactions.

·
Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
336 Posts
If it goes back to Polestar its better than BP having it, its not like their infrastructure is any good :(
Better that Polestar has it, for art installations and marketing ;) or wireless carplay maybe........ or free performance upgrades :devilish::p

21 - 23 of 23 Posts