Polestar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else find YouTube music to be unlistenable natively in their P2? Mine incessantly buffers, and iprarely gets through an entire song. I wind up using Bluetooth more often than not these days. YouTube music plays perfectly through my phone.

It's eternally frustrating, since Polestar hasn't provided a naps update that utilizes carpool and FasTrack lanes, I find myself using my phone for Waze and music.. I'd rather just have Android auto than this never improving interface.

It's frustrating being a beta tester for a year now. I understand we are "early adopters," but other vehicles interfaces are pretty well developed before their cars are released to the public.

End of rant

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's frustrating being a beta tester for a year now. I understand we are "early adopters," but other vehicles interfaces are pretty well developed before their cars are released to the public.

End of rant
You obviously haven't been a JLR owner in the last 10 years! :whistle:

·
Registered
'21 Thunder, no PP, 20's and tow hitch
9 Posts
Mine buffers intermittently, depends on the area I'm driving. Near my home, despite full bars, is where I notice it most. Very annoying

·
Registered
213 Posts
Does anyone else find YouTube music to be unlistenable natively in their P2? Mine incessantly buffers, and iprarely gets through an entire song. I wind up using Bluetooth more often than not these days. YouTube music plays perfectly through my phone.

It's eternally frustrating, since Polestar hasn't provided a naps update that utilizes carpool and FasTrack lanes, I find myself using my phone for Waze and music.. I'd rather just have Android auto than this never improving interface.

End of rant
yes. I’ve tried to set it up as a temporary measure until CarPlay was implemented(🙁) and I’ve found it pretty hopeless. Lots of buffering, awful shuffle feature.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
'Guess I'm lucky. I have the high stream quality and have never had a buffering problem.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Same as the Prof here - the streaming quality is quite good and I can't remember buffering at all unless I was in a very poor network area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts