Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
California
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just photos of Polestar vehicles spotted in the Golden State.

·
Registered
2021 2
2,563 Posts
Spotting your own probably doesn’t count, but posting anyway :) Parked at Buena Vista Park in SF between an eGolf and a Model S - in good company. ⚡

View attachment 3531
I honestly wonder what the EV market penetration is in the Bay Area relative to the different northern/Western European countries. Certainly not as much as Norway but I’m guessing we’re around where the UK/Germany/Netherlands are.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
SO EXCITING! I just stepped outside to go for a quick walk, and there she was: my first OTHER Polestar spotted in the wild! And it’s a beauty in Midnight.

View attachment 3704
I wonder when we'll see some of these pop up in the reactions thread. "Stopped at a stop sign, and some dude on the sidewalk started taking pictures." :D

·
Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
300 Posts
This is, I swear, a different Polestar 2 from the one I spotted earlier! The plate is an even older number than the one I shared above. At least two people got their Magnesium vehicles long before me 😆

View attachment 3772
Nice spy shot. Too bad they don't know how to back in. Probably used the fuel pump on the wrong side in their ICE and pulled the hose across the roof.

·
Registered
California
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice spy shot. Too bad they don't know how to back in. Probably used the fuel pump on the wrong side in their ICE and pulled the hose across the roof.
I had the same thought but didn’t bring myself to write it here. One of the first things I learned with my Tesla. All the other EVs had backed in to charge (except for front-port ones of course). 😬

·
Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
300 Posts
I had the same thought but didn’t bring myself to write it here. One of the first things I learned with my Tesla. All the other EVs had backed in to charge (except for front-port ones of course). 😬
Our Kia Soul EV port is on the front. It makes a lot of sense that way considering some of the level 3 charge cables are very short. However we find the snow and ice really pack in around the seam of the cover.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I’ve now seen what I’m pretty sure is the same Midnight 2 passing in front of my place about 3 times now (another sighting today), so there must be a fellow owner in the neighborhood.

·
Registered
Thunder, 19” wheels, charcoal interior, PPF Ceramic Coat & tinted windows, Black painted mirrors
181 Posts
Yeah and especially with the 360 camera's to assist

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2 | Midnight | Barley | Non-PP
4 Posts
That is one thing I won't miss... watching the people at Costco use the fuel pump on the wrong side, then proceed to stand in the aisle so no one can pass through.

·
Registered
Thunder, 19” wheels, charcoal interior, PPF Ceramic Coat & tinted windows, Black painted mirrors
181 Posts
That is one thing I won't miss... watching the people at Costco use the fuel pump on the wrong side, then proceed to stand in the aisle so no one can pass through.
Wow must be rude people at that Costco. Where is it?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Cool. Still haven’t seen an CC40 or P*2 in San Diego yet.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts