Polestar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I’m looking to order a Polestar 2 as my new company car but prior to placing the order, I would actually like to see the car in the flesh.

Would anyone be willing to let me have a look at theirs?

I’m based in Glasgow.

Thanks

Gary

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am based in Chester and have a P2 and a Model 3 atm

Hopefully you find someone a bit closer but they aren't many on the road yet...

·
Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
249 Posts
I'm in South Lanarkshire, the car 'should' be delivered Mid-Feb. When restrictions relax and we are allowed to cross county borders (Dukes of Hazard style), we could set something up. There are others here in Scotland, though not sure where abouts.

·
Registered
non PP - Snow - Ordered Sep 20 - Delivery 01 Dec 20
94 Posts
Newcastle upon Tyne if you don't get any closer offers. Also if Nicola hasn't re-commissioned Hadrian's wall and renamed it Sturgeon's wall.
Snow non PP.

Reactions: Kerbs

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am based in Chester and have a P2 and a Model 3 atm

Hopefully you find someone a bit closer but they aren't many on the road yet...
Hi Gregg

Thanks for taking time to reply, much appreciated.

If you don’t mind me asking, which of the two cars do you prefer as both are in the frame for me at the moment.

Cheers

Gary

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in South Lanarkshire, the car 'should' be delivered Mid-Feb. When restrictions relax and we are allowed to cross county borders (Dukes of Hazard style), we could set something up. There are others here in Scotland, though not sure where abouts.
Great, thanks very much. I am due to place my order by the end of the month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Newcastle upon Tyne if you don't get any closer offers. Also if Nicola hasn't re-commissioned Hadrian's wall and renamed it Sturgeon's wall.
Snow non PP.
I wouldn’t put it passed her!!! Thanks for the reply. 👍

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Gregg

Thanks for taking time to reply, much appreciated.

If you don’t mind me asking, which of the two cars do you prefer as both are in the frame for me at the moment.

Cheers

Gary
Hi Gary,

I prefer the Polestar as overall I think its a better package, the interior is a lot better quality and a nicer place to sit and I think it looks a lot nice as well.

Driving wise the Model 3 Long Range and Polestar are both very good (for an electric car) they corner flat and are quick in terms of acceleration but neither of them are exactly a sports car due to the weight etc.

The only upside of the Model 3 for me is the range/consumption as a Model 3 Long Range is probably 20% more efficient and would do another 60-70 miles to a charge realistically I would say. Real work the Polestar will do about 190-200. I was getting 160/170 out of a Model 3 Short Range and would expect a Long Range Model 3 to do about 250 real world miles.

If you value range and the charge network go for the Tesla, however if that's not your priority I think the Polestar is the better product and to be honest I never use a public charger as 200 miles of range is plenty for most people and the network is improving by the day. I work for a company called ENGIE and we are installing 50kw+ chargers to every Premier Inn in the UK now as an example.

Thanks,
Greg

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,867 Posts
There are several Scottish owners on the UK Facebook page, if that helps?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Gary,

I'm based in Glasgow, and took delivery last Monday (25th). You're more than welcome to come and have a look at mine. However, it's just gone back to Taggarts to have the dash replaced as it was faulty on delivery.

Send me a PM and I'll give you a shout when it's back - could be a couple of weeks as parts are coming from Sweden...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts