Polestar Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Logistics! They do that kind of stuff all the time for what are ultimately efficiencies that on the surface seem inefficient.

yep, taxes/port fees..storage costs....multiple variables...global supply chain/logistics are pretty complex

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Received a mail from Gain Group (Polestar dealer Vancouver, BC) mentioning the Polestar space is scheduled to open on November 1st. 🤞🏽
I just spoke to Mike to get more specifics on Canadian delivery. First deliveries in Canada now targeted for November as the email update says. Toronto space scheduled for Oct-Nov opening and will have test drives available at that time.
The Montreal space is now targeted to open in 2021 with no plans for a Montreal pop-up before then. So if I want a test drive before my delivery, I would have to go to Toronto.
Toronto would also coordinate my delivery in Montreal and Mike thinks that the car would be delivered to Montreal (500 km away) for the handover and there should not be a charge for that.
Mike was great as usual, but I am far from reassured that I will have a Polestar in November as my current lease comes to an end.

Received a mail from Gain Group (Polestar dealer Vancouver, BC) mentioning the Polestar space is scheduled to open approximately on November 1st. 🤞🏽

·
Registered
23 Posts
Received a mail from Gain Group (Polestar dealer Vancouver, BC) mentioning the Polestar space is scheduled to open on November 1st. 🤞🏽

Received a mail from Gain Group (Polestar dealer Vancouver, BC) mentioning the Polestar space is scheduled to open approximately on November 1st. 🤞🏽
same here - see also this thread (moderator should actually combine the two).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Just checked on the app...delivery now is estimated in December! :-(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just checked on the app...delivery now is estimated in December! :-(
App says December for me but web page says November.

I really hope there's not another delay, especially after they just sent that email about certification delays causing the November timeline.

Not sure if it's related, but new car orders have an ETA of February for a few weeks now (in Canada).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
App says December for me but web page says November.

I really hope there's not another delay, especially after they just sent that email about certification delays causing the November timeline.

Not sure if it's related, but new car orders have an ETA of February for a few weeks now (in Canada).

same with me...app says December..on the website November...If delivery gets delayed further that'll definitely make me rethink the order coz, I needed a new car by October end...

·
Registered
23 Posts
and since this morning, I suddenly can't log in anymore at all... "Something went wrong, please try again in a couple of minutes". Never had that before.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yup, it's all been up the spout since mid-morning. Hopeless :rolleyes:

61 - 69 of 69 Posts