Polestar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
non PP - Snow - Ordered Sep 20 - Delivery 01 Dec 20
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of questions I hope I can get some help with.

1. When trying to login to my Polestar account in the car I get a couldn't connect error. I don't have 4G (never have) but have a reliable WiFi connection. In fact, last time I
took this screenshot I had just driven, using maps and listening to Spotify. Anyone else have this issue?
2. What is this even for? I can't work out what I haven't got access to not being logged in.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 (Thunder/Slate)
867 Posts
A couple of questions I hope I can get some help with.

1. When trying to login to my Polestar account in the car I get a couldn't connect error. I don't have 4G (never have) but have a reliable WiFi connection. In fact, last time I
took this screenshot I had just driven, using maps and listening to Spotify. Anyone else have this issue?
2. What is this even for? I can't work out what I haven't got access to not being logged in.
View attachment 3468
This works for me, over 4G (WiFi never worked on my car).

It's doing absolutely nothing at the moment.

I'm assuming it might be used to provide access to the car from the non-existent yet polestar app logged in with the same id.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
This works for me, over 4G (WiFi never worked on my car).

It's doing absolutely nothing at the moment.

I'm assuming it might be used to provide access to the car from the non-existent yet polestar app logged in with the same id.
Yea, this was my guess, used to link to the app.

Reactions: Stunto

·
Registered
479 Posts
It’s killing me that we have to have a Polestar ID at all as opposed to using Google sign in for everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts