Polestar Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
If it's been pulling from the start of your ownership, then you definitely have a case.

I'd be tempted to get it properly aligned and then send them the bill... And make quite the fuss about it. Like I said, it's a safety issue.

Reactions: Joel S.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,878 Posts
Regarding the vibration behind the steering wheel, this is a known thing and there's a technical bulleting about it that they should be able to find. Remove the plastic cover around the steering column and liberally apply anti-noise tape and the problem seems to go away...

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I have to say though, you should have reported it as soon as you noticed it - you can just about see their point. How do they know you've not whacked it...
If it's been pulling from the start of your ownership, then you definitely have a case
The way they look at it, you might have hit a pot hole on your way home from picking up the car. If that's the case, and the car didn't pull on day 1, but it started pulling on day 2 because of that pot hole, then you are responsible.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
@Howard Jones I think you've hit the jackpot combo of a dealer that isn't bothered and Polestar CS being Polestar CS.

Keep naggling at them, they'll give in eventually. I have to say though, you should have reported it as soon as you noticed it - you can just about see their point. How do they know you've not whacked it...

Complained at the front desk today at Volvo, theh agreed to sort it FOC and take it up with polestar. Didn't sort my rattle after 4 days, back in again next week for further inspection...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts