Polestar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In fact.. I was the very first :)
ProfessorCook:

These are Polestar 1s, not the 2s. So I was not going to do the survey for that reason. Our delivery schedules are all over the place for lots of reasons. And there are only going to be a few of us, 120 or so this first year.

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts
ProfessorCook:

These are Polestar 1s, not the 2s. So I was not going to do the survey for that reason. Our delivery schedules are all over the place for lots of reasons. And there are only going to be a few of us, 120 or so this first year.
Right! Thanks. My bad.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There were also significant delivery delays on the matte versions due to the painting process. Polestar wasn’t too happy with the initial results.
Same with the metallics. I could see the mattes being a problem, but they have been doing metallics for ages. I was okay with the delays because 1) saved me spending the money, 2) delayed the decision on where to park the ELR (2 car garage and 3 cars) and 3) I am not driving anywhere anyway. Now if they had built some good roads here it would have helped, but such is not the case. Just flatland and freeways.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Same with the metallics. I could see the mattes being a problem, but they have been doing metallics for ages. I was okay with the delays because 1) saved me spending the money, 2) delayed the decision on where to park the ELR (2 car garage and 3 cars) and 3) I am not driving anywhere anyway. Now if they had built some good roads here it would have helped, but such is not the case. Just flatland and freeways.
I ended up selling my beloved Carrera S Convertible to make room because I also have a two car garage. 4 cars felt overt and also not practical for two ppl :(

·
Registered
34 Posts
I heard they recalled several from Europe. Is the reason that the process is different with Carbon fiber bodies?

·
Registered
34 Posts
ProfessorCook:

I think even less. would think 75 or so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts