Polestar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All

I am very new to this idea of ceramic coating, but the more I read on this forum and perhaps the more I see pictures of cars that have had this done, the more I feel I want to protect my impending delivery with such an approach. I am obviously more than capable of doing a Google search and then looking at review ratings etc, but before I do that - are any of you fine people based in Kent in the UK who would be able to offer a personal recommendation?

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
10 page thread below ... the search feature is your friend and not enemy ;)

Lots of pictures, discussions, and recommendations below.

·
Registered
P2 Moon Jan 2021
95 Posts
All

I am very new to this idea of ceramic coating, but the more I read on this forum and perhaps the more I see pictures of cars that have had this done, the more I feel I want to protect my impending delivery with such an approach. I am obviously more than capable of doing a Google search and then looking at review ratings etc, but before I do that - are any of you fine people based in Kent in the UK who would be able to offer a personal recommendation?

Thanks in advance...
Hi I’m expecting my Polestar 2 next Friday and have also been looking for local company, not that many around it seems in the area, will be trying a local chap who said he does it, if the coating is well done i pass on details, however not sure when it can be done in the lockdown. TN16

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi I’m expecting my Polestar 2 next Friday and have also been looking for local company, not that many around it seems in the area, will be trying a local chap who said he does it, if the coating is well done i pass on details, however not sure when it can be done in the lockdown. TN16
okies, cheers - I’ll do some investigating myself and also share (we are ME13).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts