Polestar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I have noticed a couple of things,
1) I set my limit to 90% yesterday but it continued to charge and was up at 99% by the time I was back in the vehicle. Anyone else have this issue?
2) When I put the car charge and leave it no problem but if I choose to unlock the car and get in it then stops charging and shows initialising charge, after a delay of maybe 30-60seconds it then kicks back in to charging. I have a friend who has also joined the polestar army and when comparing notes I noticed his car just continues charging rather than starting and stopping. Is this a software related?
re software my patch is still 1st Sept even though it has had the recall work done and it has been into Volvo once but the other thread I started will be updated once I finally get that sorted.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,877 Posts
Yep, get them to put 1st November update on as that will solve those problems and also include the capability of having future over-the-air updates.

·
Registered
P2 - Magnesium - Charcoal - PP - tow hook
251 Posts
Sorry if this question has already been discussed elsewhere. I will be "abandoning" my P2 for 15 days. What is your advice? Charge it to 80% and unplug it. Leave it connected to the terminal with a 50% charge for example?

·
Registered
Non PP, Midnight, Load Bars
138 Posts
Sorry if this question has already been discussed elsewhere. I will be "abandoning" my P2 for 15 days. What is your advice? Charge it to 80% and unplug it. Leave it connected to the terminal with a 50% charge for example?
I had mine charged to 80% then left it on the drive for 4 weeks during lockdown. Only a small drop in charge over the weeks.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
As long as the Charge is between 50-80% the batteries will be happy. In addition you'll get almost zero vampire drain so don't worry.

·
Registered
Snow non-PP w/tow hook
148 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts