Polestar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was charging at a fast charger for the last leg home. I noticed the finish flag on the charging screen for the first time. I thought that is great, I have a destination set and I can see on the charging screen what SoC I need to get there.

Payment card Font Debit card Rectangle Technology

Unfortunately, in well know Polestar fashion, the number was completely wrong. I needed only about 45% SoC, as correctly indicated by GM looking at SoC at arrival.

Did I misunderstand the meaning of that flag?

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a bug in the software. I and many others have reported it to Polestar. In my car it comes up when no destination is set and constantly moves the flag up the scale as the car charges.
That is what I call 'well known Polestar fashion' :cool:.

·
Registered
Polestar 2, 2021, Snow, non-PP, Tow bar, launch edition
462 Posts
aka MVP
aka Do no testing
aka "What's grooming the backlog again?"

Reactions: Mooch

·
Registered
749 Posts
"MVP" - the bane of my existence as a UX Designer at a software company.

·
Registered
775 Posts
This is a bug in the software. I and many others have reported it to Polestar. In my car it comes up when no destination is set and constantly moves the flag up the scale as the car charges.
It appeared in the 1.7 update, I don't recall seeing it in the 1.8 update but it's another 'feature' that's not quite ready for general release that snuck through. I think Volvo had something similar in their last firmware update

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
"MVP" - the bane of my existence as a UX Designer at a software company.
Have any of your folks started using variations on the theme? We now have MVD (Minimum Viable Demo) and MLP (Minimum Loveable Product). And my wife wonders why I seem annoyed after some of our meetings. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Have any of your folks started using variations on the theme? We now have MVD (Minimum Viable Demo) and MLP (Minimum Loveable Product). And my wife wonders why I seem annoyed after some of our meetings. :rolleyes:
I can't tell if you're serious or referring to a Dilbert cartoon

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Dual Motor Launch Edition 2021 - Void
712 Posts
I always make sure that whatever I finish for the client is the best possible version I can make it. Which often means I spent a little more on my work than I'm budgeted for, but as I write my own hours I can usually shuffle some around.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I always make sure that whatever I finish for the client is the best possible version I can make it. Which often means I spent a little more on my work than I'm budgeted for, but as I write my own hours I can usually shuffle some around.
You're a good person.

Reactions: Elayais

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Wow, that demo was pretty smooth. "It'll work by the deadline" :cool:

·
Registered
SMSR Reserved
60 Posts
Minimum Lovable Product. I'm taking that one to work on Monday :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts