Polestar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... anyone manage to get the anchor for forward facing seats through the headrest like the manual says to do? The locking mechanism on my car seats don't fit. :(

·
Registered
2021 2
2,566 Posts
So... anyone manage to get the anchor for forward facing seats through the headrest like the manual says to do? The locking mechanism on my car seats don't fit. :(
I have a Clek Fllo in forward facing position and its buckle gets through. I did have to squeeze the upholstery to get it through the sideways hole at the bottom of the headrest and first made sure there was no sharp snaggy bits that would scratch the upholstery. For cleaning and different purposes have had to remove and replace it and it worked fine.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The locking mechanism on my car seats don't fit. :(
Do you mean it physically doesn't fit in between the headrest and the seat or that it's really tight and you don't want to damage the upholstery?

If the latter, maybe try folding some thin cardboard around it to protect the seats (something like a cereal box shaped around it)? I'll probably do that when I need to remove the anchors.

It's frustrating that the rear headrests aren't adjustable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts