Polestar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, non-PP, Tow bar
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone on Clubhouse yet? I'm wondering if the admins here or the people who setup this forum are? I started using this new social network recently and noticed there aren't any EV or Polestar chats on it. So I created an EV room. Would be cool to have a Polestar chat there as an experiment. It's a voice chat social network.

If you haven't heard of Clubhouse yet then Clubhouse app: what is it and how do you get an invite to the audio app Elon Musk uses?

If you're on it then search for a room called Electric Vehicles. I have two invites. iPhone only for now.

Registered
I received an invitation and signed up for clubhouse last week, but I haven't touched it yet....the idea of another social media app is daunting to me 馃槀 I will definitely check it out this weekend and join that room though!!

Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, non-PP, Tow bar
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So chat rooms are transient. They only exist for as long as the creator of a room is in it. Once the chat is finished the room disappears. There's no record of it. So anyone can start an EV or Polestar chat room at any time and invite people to it. I've seen colleagues who run businesses announce exclusive chat sessions about their product or service or a topic that's relevant to their industry on LinkedIn with a link to a room they created on Clubhouse and then people turn up. Pretty cool.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts