Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Magnesium/Nappa/LRDM/Full Monty - Delivery Late November 2022
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I do not believe my vehicle is on the Viking Passama but I know that some members have their vehicles on board ... looks like you'll not have long to wait :)

Ecoregion World Map Nature Azure

·
Registered
Ordered: LRDM, Snow, Pilot Lite, Plus + Zinc
170 Posts
VIKING PASSAMA

Congratulations - it's docked and unloading :)
Looks like you have found a new hobby of ship tracking, will you be tempted to keep it up even after delivery? :) But have you tracked down a livestream of the harbour so we can view the unloading process ?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like you have found a new hobby of ship tracking, will you be tempted to keep it up even after delivery? :) But have you tracked down a livestream of the harbour so we can view the unloading process ?
LoL not quite .. just thought that since I'd be looking each day I might as well post it on here :)

I believe my vehicle is on Morning Crystal so looks like a couple of week of posting to go :) ... and then, i believe, that the go-to site for further tracking is CEVA ... having said that, I will start looking for a live-stream :D :D :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@goulash1971: perhaps you could lend a hand to us Americans and provide some tracking to US ports? Are you Hungarian, by any chance?
Happy to track a ship for you guys ... I believe the TULANE is headed for your shores and I posted the lates position of that ship on another thread ... the moderators seem too want anything that is region specific to be within teh regional forums (which is a reasonable request) so will start a three in the US forum for TULANE ... will keep on tracking until late August (when the monthly subscription for teh satellite tracking runs out) then you'r on you own :)

Let me know if there's another ship that you would like to be tracked and I'll try and do that as well.

"Hungarian" ... nope, just a Brit that lives in Australia ... Goulash was my nickname at University :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Doesn't it have to finish unloading in Brisbane then get to Port Kembla before breaking out the Champagne?
As we all know it's better to buy champagne in 1/2 dozen batches ...

Car begins production = 1 bottle pdf champagne
Car completes production = 1 bottle of champagne
Car leave Shanghai = 1 bottle of champagne
Car arrives at Australian port = 1 bottle of champagne
Car arrives at Space = 1 bottle of champagne
Car handover complete = 1 bottle of champagne

... drink responsibly / don't drink & drive etc etc :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts