Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ha, when did the Polestar get so common 馃檭

I live in North Hampshire, PS2 in a tiny little hamlet/village 2 mins down the road from me, and another in Kingsclere a further 5 mins down the road!

Clearly some class round 'ere ;-)

Registered
I live in village of about 8,000 people, 1 mile long and half-a-mile wide. About 1,200 households overall and we have 4 P*2s in our village. Two Magensiums, one Thunder and one Midnight. Everytime I drop my kid off at school for early practice once a week, or go to our grocery store, I am guaranteed to see one of the other three. So out here, they are as common as ticks :) and as @GDank has pointed out, were they designed as bland as the Teslas, they won't be sticking out as much.

Registered
LRDM Pilot/ Plus/Performance/Enhanced s/u. Snow.
Saw my 3rd Polestar 2 in Elham Kent this afternoon... Previous two examples spotted in Cambridgeshire over the last year.. So still a rare sighting for me....
However... I do on a regular basis see a Polestar 1 when i drive through the next village from mine... the only example i have ever seen anywhere.

Registered
Spotted plenty of P2s of late.

Spot a few in Central London daily, all different regs as I keep track to ensure it鈥檚 not the same car I鈥檓 seeing. Seen a few on the M25, and M1, and see another one regularly at the local Tesco.

The most I鈥檝e seen in one location was in Rushden Lakes where I saw four or five, plus another 2 or 3 on the way there lol.

Registered
Saw my 3rd Polestar 2 in Elham Kent this afternoon... Previous two examples spotted in Cambridgeshire over the last year.. So still a rare sighting for me....
However... I do on a regular basis see a Polestar 1 when i drive through the next village from mine... the only example i have ever seen anywhere.
You have done well to see a Polestar 1, as apparently there are only 5 in the country according to the Polestar team at Goodwood. We were treated to being driven around the track as part of the experience day we went on.

Registered
P2 | LRSM | Moon | Pilot
I'm seeing more and more P2s - in fact I've now had two "charge next to another P2" experiences - in a Sainsbury's in Sheffield last weekend, and in Tesco in Wolverhampton a couple of months ago.
Pretty much every long trip we do we'll see at least one other, and I've seen a few parked up round Bournemouth over the last few weeks. I still get excited when I see another one - I wonder if that will ever wear off!
Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Registered
Void, Slate, Non-PP on 19's
Ha, when did the Polestar get so common 馃檭

I live in North Hampshire, PS2 in a tiny little hamlet/village 2 mins down the road from me, and another in Kingsclere a further 5 mins down the road!

Clearly some class round 'ere ;-)
I'm in Four Marks and there are at least two in the village including mine (actually the second is the other end of my own road!) I did see one parked at a property literally round the corner the other day, but it was gone some hours later so may have been a visitor. I also saw one in New Alresford the same day (that was three Voids including mine).

When I got mine in May last year people were asking me at traffic lights what the car was, that doesn't happen anymore, but I do still see kids heads whip round and them start pointing and shouting as I drive by.

Super Moderator
Polestar 2 Dual Motor, Long Range, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
They're ten-a-penny around Warwick and Leamington. We sat in a cafe at lunchtime today and saw 4 in the space of half an hour!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts