Polestar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I can now confirm my order ... But the cost is not deducting the deposit of £1000.

Is this normal? I assume they just give back the deposit in the case?

Also still showing November Delivery ... but no delivery date selection at the bottom. So reluctant to pay the rest until I know I'm a week or two away. Again this normal?

Cheers

·
Registered
144 Posts
It is normal, as they return your deposit. For dome reason it is held in a separate account. I had the same question but got the deposit back I think the same day my payment was processed.

Again I had the same concerns but the delivery date appears nearer the time, i.e. it is based on roughly when they have scheduled it. Until then it's an estimate. You have to confirm the delivery date anyway so there is no worry about asking them to leave it in a safe place.

·
Registered
279 Posts
So I can now confirm my order ... But the cost is not deducting the deposit of £1000.

Is this normal? I assume they just give back the deposit in the case?

Also still showing November Delivery ... but no delivery date selection at the bottom. So reluctant to pay the rest until I know I'm a week or two away. Again this normal?

Cheers
As Toby said, they refund the £1000. I asked Polestar the same question why the £1000 hadn't come off my total remaining to pay. Sure enough it had been credited back (triggered, I think, when you confirm your order and electronically sign your contract). Strange that you've only just been able to confirm, I think I was able to do confirm quite quickly after placing my order, then a long gap of weeks waiting before I got the delivery date. Then I paid. (Still waiting for an invoice/proof of payment)

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Polestar must be getting fed up answering as each of us contacts them with the same question.... except the consolation for them is each refund is another £50k in the bank. My refund was actually in the bank before I asked so it looks automatic on ordering.. nonetheless causing confusio.

Magnesium P2 expected next week🙂

1 - 4 of 4 Posts