Polestar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh those Ohlins! :love:

I went for my first country road drive today. The car just gets better the more you push it. The suspension is perfect. The car corners like it has active suspension - FLAT! The grip feels enormous, even on cold Sport Contacts. The whole vehicle is so so well composed. My passenger thought it was one of the smoothest drives he had ever had.

So, I don't know what the FF Ohlins are set too, but they are perfection.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Think my PP came set to 12 all around. That's what the one wheel I checked was at, forgot to count on the other front wheel and hadn't pulled apart the rear. Had dealer set them all to 15 today and initial thought is I might move them back to 12 but want to give it more time

·
Registered
Polestar 2 | Non PP | 19 | Snow
12 Posts
I will be honest with you I have the standard set up and the grip and composure in corners is pretty special.

The exit is amazingly flat.

For comparison I would like to see a side by side lap of both options.

Don't get wrong I would of opted the PP if it hand not pushed the car out of my company car allowance.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Think my PP came set to 12 all around. That's what the one wheel I checked was at, forgot to count on the other front wheel and hadn't pulled apart the rear. Had dealer set them all to 15 today and initial thought is I might move them back to 12 but want to give it more time
I read that 12 front, 14 rear was the default setting on these. They have 3 recommended settings and the two additional factory recommendations are Track (8 up front 10 in the rear) and Comfort (18 front and 20 rear).

Source: Green Car Reports

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be honest with you I have the standard set up and the grip and composure in corners is pretty special.

The exit is amazingly flat.

For comparison I would like to see a side by side lap of both options.

Don't get wrong I would of opted the PP if it hand not pushed the car out of my company car allowance.
I would love to back-to-back them too. I also test drove the PP so have only experienced that. Does the sports button do anything with the standard suspension?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts