Polestar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
I placed an order on Monday and website showed May. Yesterday order detail changed to June.

I’m jumping out of the Id.3 Tour I bought in September and going into a SMLR with plus and pilot. Just hoping the value of the Id.3 doesn’t drop too much before P* arrives.

· Registered
112 Posts
When did you place your order Andrew? I have just placed an order this morning with Polestar and it stated May delivery, but the sales person told me 3-5 months. No doubt I will hear more soon.
I’d expect June as I placed my order a week ago and despite website saying May (and has remained as such all week) my order moved to June the day after ordering.

· Registered
112 Posts
I ordered on 7th Feb a SMLR with pilot and plus. ETA was May but after ordering it changed to June the next day.

I too have noticed few preconfigured cars with pilot and plus coming up. They also seem to come in waves. Up to yesterday they were all SMSR but yesterday a slew of SMLR appeared.

I’m doubtful I’ll get what I want as preconfigured.

· Registered
112 Posts
We ordered on Sunday 13th Feb. SMSR in Polar with the plus pack. Still showing estimated delivery of May.

We currently have a 4 months old VWID.3 which we’re selling as the resale value is insane (hence the move to a Polestar 2) so we’ve had to arrange a ‘temporary’ car until the Polestar arrives (my Grandmas mashed up 15 year old Ford Ka 😭)
Similar to me. Will be selling my Sept 21 Id.3 Tour as haven’t really gelled with it. There’s enough value to pay off the PCP and put a healthy deposit on the PCP for the P*

· Registered
112 Posts
Just seen a Facebook posting that reports the omission of Pixel headlights (etc.) from the UK and Europe configurator Pilot Pack spec., I'm guessing due to component shortage. I wonder how this affects existing orders and whether this is a reason for further delays? I wouldn't be happy to lose this as it's been a great feature on my 2020 Volvo XC90.
I just checked and indeed the configurator no longer shows pixel lights.

I’ll be really annoyed if mine turns up in June without them. After having a few cars with them it’s a hard requirement for be.

· Registered
112 Posts
There were 18 when were looked last night, now there are 5 left.

My wife snagged one to replace her MY23 order and has already got a registration number. Bonus is she gets full pilot pack and the MY22 wheels.

They must be planning on delivering soon as they’ve already chased PCP deposit😀

· Registered
112 Posts
I'm getting a completely blank screen on my order portal when I log in today (I check once a day to see if anything has changed!) wonder if they are currently changing something? Anyone else got the same?
The portal was broken for a couple of hours this morning.
Seems ok now though, as my wife frantically keeps hitting F5 to see if the option to choose a date has lit up🤣

· Registered
112 Posts
Do you have it yet?
I forgot about that post. I cancelled that order on 4th March and took delivery of a preconfigured on 22nd March.

My wife ordered on 11th April for September delivery. Cancelled on 8th June when I spotted a preconfigured matching her spec with the advantage of getting full pilot instead of pilot light that her factory order would have had. It arrives Wednesday next week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts