Polestar Forum banner
2201 - 2220 of 2277 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the info! How do you know yours in on Onyx Ace- did you track your VIN on the Molace website?

Curious to why mine hasn't been booked in yet then!
Yep, on Molace website, although, just spotted it's a bit delayed, now due into Bristol morning of 20th November, looks like it's held up getting to Zeebrugge according to vesselfinder.com, was due in there at 1pm (CET) today, now scheduled for 11pm.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yep, on Molace website, although, just spotted it's a bit delayed, now due into Bristol morning of 20th November, looks like it's held up getting to Zeebrugge according to vesselfinder.com, was due in there at 1pm (CET) today, now scheduled for 11pm.
MIne's on that ship too, and I see its arrival in Bristol is now 21st. I don't have a fixed delivery either.

·
Registered
SLR in Midnight. Slate & Sunroof ( On order, still driving my VW Scirroco
459 Posts
One of the few photos I have seen that show it as less white, guess its our rainy British weather bringing out the grey in even the cars!

Mine is also on Onyx Ace, messing around in the English Channel currently.
Mine was on the Blanco Ace a few weeks ago. The waiting time has flown by really. It‘s been such fun tracking ships.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My car arrived on the Blanco Ace at the end of October. I just got offered a delivery date of 7 December, not sure why it took so long but on the end run now.
Same here mate. Offered 7th Dec today. Absolutely ridiculous wait time. 7 weeks to get from Bristol to my front door. Like you say tho, thankfully seems we’re on the home stretch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, new to the forum, recently (end of October) placed my order, Im currently living in Dubai and relocating back to UK end of Feb, the website stated March delivery which was perfect for me, placed my order within a week it update to June delivery :mad:, annoyingly the website for the same configuration is currently stated delivery in April
Id hired a SRSM base model from Hertz in September for two week to test it out, really enjoyed it, but this has taken the edge off it. I was torn between a tesla y and the polestar, the build quality and intyerior fit and feel was the real winner for me. This is the first time ive ever bought a brand new car, ive always bought low mileage near new or demos, and im tempted to go back and do that if the right one comes up

·
Registered
SLR in Midnight. Slate & Sunroof ( On order, still driving my VW Scirroco
459 Posts
Hi all, new to the forum, recently (end of October) placed my order, Im currently living in Dubai and relocating back to UK end of Feb, the website stated March delivery which was perfect for me, placed my order within a week it update to June delivery :mad:, annoyingly the website for the same configuration is currently stated delivery in April
Id hired a SRSM base model from Hertz in September for two week to test it out, really enjoyed it, but this has taken the edge off it. I was torn between a tesla y and the polestar, the build quality and intyerior fit and feel was the real winner for me. This is the first time ive ever bought a brand new car, ive always bought low mileage near new or demos, and im tempted to go back and do that if the right one comes up
This happens to everyone including me. The estimated delivery time jumps forward 3 months a few weeks after your order. I think they just want to cover themselves. Mine jumped from October to January and now my handover date is set for 5th December.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Expect 6 months, give or take between confirmed order and delivery. There are outliers on here that are significantly over or under that figure, but having been on here for a few months that seems to be about the average (no maths involved!). My order was end of May, confirmed early June with October delivery slot which jumped to January soon after, and I have confirmed 1st Dec delivery. You may get a pre-configured car a bit sooner, check the Polestar website. You just have to be patient and indulge your new obsession of tracking the ships from Shanghai trying to guess which one your car is on!

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks both, shipping industry is a whole different disaster that Ive been dragged into through work issues!
on the plus side sounds like there is a chance it could be a little earlier, but I wont bank on that!
ive ordered LRDM, perf, plus, pilot (couldnt help myself) thunder, with slate interior

·
Registered
104 Posts
One of the few photos I have seen that show it as less white, guess its our rainy British weather bringing out the grey in even the cars!

Mine is also on Onyx Ace, messing around in the English Channel currently.
I really like Magnesium, thought when I ordered mine it as just another silver, but it looks white, grey, and silver in different light.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to say, but for those who have ordered in the last few months, i'm not convinced that actual delivery dates will be before the "slipped" estimates after confirmed order.

As I briefly mentioned in my previous post, I ordered my car in August, with a confirmed order date of 25/08/22. At the time, Polestar were quoting an estimated delivery date of January 2023.

When I signed all my paperwork with the leasing company, the estimated delivery date I got from them was Mar/Apr 2023. At the time, I thought nothing of it - but when Polestar set my up with my Polestar ID as part of the order process (allowing me to view my order, etc), I ended up with a estimated delivery date of July 2023.

I've been in contact with Polestar a couple of times since then, and they're standing by the July 2023 delivery date.

2201 - 2220 of 2277 Posts