Polestar Forum banner
2221 - 2240 of 2277 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sorry to say, but for those who have ordered in the last few months, i'm not convinced that actual delivery dates will be before the "slipped" estimates after confirmed order.

As I briefly mentioned in my previous post, I ordered my car in August, with a confirmed order date of 25/08/22. At the time, Polestar were quoting an estimated delivery date of January 2023.

When I signed all my paperwork with the leasing company, the estimated delivery date I got from them was Mar/Apr 2023. At the time, I thought nothing of it - but when Polestar set my up with my Polestar ID as part of the order process (allowing me to view my order, etc), I ended up with a estimated delivery date of July 2023.

I've been in contact with Polestar a couple of times since then, and they're standing by the July 2023 delivery date.
I was told by PS chat (Will) my estimated delivery date was still January, even though in JSON it had moved from 28th Dec, to the 14th, to the 1st, and they even stood by the January date after booking my handover for PM Nov 21st. His reply when I said I’d booked my handover was “wow, you must have won the lottery, our end shows no such info” but the app and portal had all been updated.

Driver called me yesterday to ask if I minded moving from PM to 1st drop off for 8am in the morning on Monday.

I do not think the customer service agents are giving any accurate info away, and just scripted responses.

·
Registered
Disgruntled Audi owner- Soon to be Midnight P*2 SRSM Plus
1 Posts
Ordered a midnight P*2 SRSM Plus on 2nd August 22. Original estimated delivery date Feb23 then went out to March. Since been offered, and accepted, 28 December delivery date.

Be well worth the wait!

·
Registered
59 Posts
He's my absolute balls up from Polestar update....
  • Ordered. 20th April
  • Built. 8th August
  • Arrived in UK 26th Oct
  • Delivery Estimate 12th November
  • Delivery Offered 12th December (And accepted)
I then wake up to an email to say that my new 'delivery date to be offered is 2nd January'!!!!!!). 2.5 months after arriving in the UK!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same for me. Onyx Ace ordered through Octopus with JSON showing 12.12. When did you order?
Seems quite a few of us on Onyx Ace with the same delivery date, noticed the registration date for DVLA is 2022-11-26 on the JSON, even though we have a registration plate it doesn't show on DVLA until then.

I ordered mine 29th June, 6 months in the current climate is pretty good IMO.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2 Dual Motor, Long Range, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,617 Posts
  • Ordered. 20th April
  • Built. 8th August
  • Arrived in UK 26th Oct
I then wake up to an email to say that my new 'delivery date to be offered is 2nd January'!!!!!!). 2.5 months after arriving in the UK!!!!
How frustrating! My strong suspicion is that the car was shipped with something missing due to the component shortage, and they are hanging fire until they can retro-fit whatever isn't on the car. I can't imagine any other reason for sitting on it for that long. I'm hearing of cars being delivered missing pixel headlight functionality for instance, so it's probably something like that. Very frustrating, I appreciate!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've given up checking my order via the JSON and Portal, as my date seems to have been bouncing around, and according to CS is due into the UK late January ...

I have registered a new email domain just for the car... been the geek that I am lol

Reactions: r0ckland

·
Registered
11 Posts
  • Ordered. 20th April
  • Built. 8th August
  • Arrived in UK 26th Oct
I feel your frustration. Very similar timeline to mine.
Order confirmed early May, had delivery offered mid November, which I accepted but didn't get confirmation. Instead got new delivery for mid Dec. Asked PS chat to have a look into, and they asked delivery team to check for a closer date. Got an e-mail back with 7/8 Dec delivery. Which is now accepted and confirmed. Fingers crossed.
Try PS chat, see if they can move it forward.

·
Registered
LRDM Pilot/ Plus/Performance/Enhanced s/u. Snow.
206 Posts
Order confirmed early May, had delivery offered mid November, which I accepted but didn't get confirmation. Instead got new delivery for mid Dec. Asked PS chat to have a look into, and they asked delivery team to check for a closer date. Got an e-mail back with 7/8 Dec delivery. Which is now accepted and confirmed. Fingers crossed.
Along with many others on here who ordered their cars back in February and early March... and didn't take delivery until September.. (the 7th in my case) ... So had to wait 7mths.
Lesson learned is.... Take no notice of what CS say regarding delivery dates... Until you get offered a firm date AM/PM for drop off at your house.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks mate. Mine was also accepted and confirmed and then changed. It's driving me crazy. CS are saying they'll call me back before 4pm with an update. Only 20 mins to go!

Hope yours arrive on plan. Best of luck with it all.

2221 - 2240 of 2277 Posts