Polestar Forum banner
2501 - 2520 of 2585 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Correct, for me anyway. As it’s a company car I’m not bothered however if it was my own then i agree with you, i would want a 23 plate especially if its delivered towards end of feb.
Will see what happens, mine is a company car as well, although I've moved to a car allowance, and using this to fund the car via salary sacrifice, it's the tax saving that I'm looking forward to more than anything else 😀

· Registered
66 Posts
Or a list for Grand Victory...

Json is showing expected Delivery 20/Feb but I have my registration!! CS saying car is still on the way!
I overlooked Grand Victory but wondering if a possibility now, interesting that both my VIN is blank on Molace tracker and the schedule for this boat is also empty on Molace.com. I wonder if it has something to do with the older vessels as opposed to the newer “xxxx ACE” ones perhaps.

· Registered
43 Posts
I overlooked Grand Victory but wondering if a possibility now, interesting that both my VIN is blank on Molace tracker and the schedule for this boat is also empty on Molace.com. I wonder if it has something to do with the older vessels as opposed to the newer “xxxx ACE” ones perhaps.
You'd imagine if it was on Grand Victory our dates would be more likely delivery February and actual delivery to us March?

I said I was going to give up checking this only yesterday :D

· Registered
SMSR in Magnesium, on order
40 Posts
Very sad, but I find it quite interesting following the ship on a vessel finder website. Instead of following a 90 degree course along the English Channel the Blanco Ace has now turned in towards the coast. I’m wondering if they are going to drop my car off on their way past 😳😳

· Registered
66 Posts
Very sad, but I find it quite interesting following the ship on a vessel finder website. Instead of following a 90 degree course along the English Channel the Blanco Ace has now turned in towards the coast. I’m wondering if they are going to drop my car off on their way past 😳😳
Well VesselFinder shows it going to Brixham UK! - is this a holding place perhaps… also blanco ace arrival to Bristol was pushed back to Sunday 29th instead of Friday according to Bristol port arrivals.

· Registered
66 Posts
If you have a reg, and have an entry in Molace VIN tracker but that’s blank I would suspect Grand Victory may be a possibility (due into Bristol today/tomorrow) - I may be wrong but just my current thinking 🤔
Nothing obvious has changed including JSON version etc since arrival/departure of Grand Victory, possibly maybe too early to know. Grand Phoenix perhaps? 🤣

· Registered
4 Posts
Just received my reg number today 🥳 but no option to book a handover date yet. Does it take a couple of days for this to come up? JSON says the registration date is "2023-02-10" is that an indication of when the car might get to me?

· Registered
66 Posts
Just received my reg number today 🥳 but no option to book a handover date yet. Does it take a couple of days for this to come up? JSON says the registration date is "2023-02-10" is that an indication of when the car might get to me?
I got my reg on 19th and have not received a handover date yet so does take a little time in between - My registration date is 4 days earlier than yours.

I don’t know for sure but that’s what I’m hoping, or at least what PS think the current estimate is working too. As others on the forum have mentioned the formal registration seems to happen the day before, or on day of handover.

2501 - 2520 of 2585 Posts