Polestar Forum banner
2521 - 2540 of 2585 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
I got my reg on 19th and have not received a handover date yet so does take a little time in between - My registration date is 4 days earlier than yours.

I don’t know for sure but that’s what I’m hoping, or at least what PS think the current estimate is working too. As others on the forum have mentioned the formal registration seems to happen the day before, or on day of handover.
Ah okay, good to know. I mean the 10th is just under 3 weeks away so I can live with that. It's just so close but yet still far away. Won't be comfortable until I get that handover date locked in! 😅

· Registered
18 Posts
Just received my reg number today 🥳 but no option to book a handover date yet. Does it take a couple of days for this to come up? JSON says the registration date is "2023-02-10" is that an indication of when the car might get to me?
Where did you find the registration date? I can find the estimated delivery date and all the other pieces in JSON, but can't for the life of me see reg date. Got my reg plate number late last week.

· Registered
66 Posts
Patiently waiting! no json updates, starting to think it wasn't on Grand Victory! you?
Same and yes! Grand Phoenix is next possibility (left shanghai dec 23) but I think this may be a little too late after I was told it had departed to UK. Either way this boat is just circling waiting to get into Bristol!!!

Im hoping it arrived on Grand Victory and just taking time to clear on their systems! - or waiting to get to PDI centre before being given a handover. But I still would expect both CS systems and a JSON update to happen!

· Registered
66 Posts
received my reg number today with a registration date of 11/02/23 - from what you guys are saying I should expect a handover date on or around 11th Feb?
Well that’s what the JSON would imply but no guarantees based on other info we have seen in this output! :)

out of interest are you confirmed on Blanco Ace or one of the “valid entry but shows blank fields” on molace VIN tracker?

· Registered
25 Posts
Well that’s what the JSON would imply but no guarantees based on other info we have seen in this output! :)

out of interest are you confirmed on Blanco Ace or one of the “valid entry but shows blank fields” on molace VIN tracker?
I am a blank on the Molace tracker but the VIN comes up. CS told me that it was on a ship from late Dec. The delivery date on the JSON is 03/02/22, I am not sure if this date corresponds with the estimated docking date of the vessel?

I am also not sure if the car has to be in the country to have a reg allocated to it? In that case it has already docked, but this is theory.

· Registered
66 Posts
I am a blank on the Molace tracker but the VIN comes up. CS told me that it was on a ship from late Dec. The delivery date on the JSON is 03/02/22, I am not sure if this date corresponds with the estimated docking date of the vessel?

I am also not sure if the car has to be in the country to have a reg allocated to it? In that case it has already docked, but this is theory.
Some on Azul Ace have this confirmed through the VIN tracker, I and others don’t… interesting some of us had Reg assigned last week (Grand victory?), you have today (aligned to Grand Phoenix perhaps? Due in Bristol on 25th now)

I have been told the reg is assigned when “nearing the UK”, the handover date is given when car is at PDI centre, although some seem to get this very soon after the ship docks.

Thing is. This is all theory and guessing really! :confused:

· Registered
7 Posts

Similiar to myself...
Reg appeared last week, registration date showing as 03/02/23 and estimated delivery data 20/02/23.

Blank on Molace...

Suspected its on grand victory which docked on Sunday morning, but still no JSON updates since. CS say its still on the way...

· Registered
66 Posts
Alas no. Still showing 'Waiting for Polestar'. JSON has been on version 50 since I got the reg number last Friday.

Are there multiple PDI sites? As in, does it go to the nearest one to your handover location?
Same status and JSON version as mine. I believe there is, not sure if they go centrally somewhere first and then onto handover centres or just straight to the handover centres.

CS can tell you where it’s going if you ask, they told me a while back mine will be going to west London.

· Registered
66 Posts
CS sent me an email stating my car is "Due into the UK the next 1-2 week of February with an estimated delivery of February".

Helpful
mmmm - CS try to be really helpful but are hindered I think by lack of info they have and I must admit most times I speak to them over phone or chat there has been a slightly different story - Some seem to have way more info than others.

· Registered
43 Posts
I'm not fussed so to speak as anytime in February is fine and ahead of schedule.

Gives me time to get the charger installed etc. But there are some horror stories in here for delivery dates which scare me :eek:

2521 - 2540 of 2585 Posts