Polestar Forum banner
2541 - 2560 of 2585 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Looked at mine today and see the car now has reg and then this "registrationDate: "2023-02-11T00:00:00+00:00" . do we reckon that's the day it will be delivered or about 2 weeks typically after that..
delivery location is GLW, which I assume is glasgow near me,. estimated delivery day 03.02.23. lol

· Registered
66 Posts
Looked at mine today and see the car now has reg and then this "registrationDate: "2023-02-11T00:00:00+00:00" . do we reckon that's the day it will be delivered or about 2 weeks typically after that..
delivery location is GLW, which I assume is glasgow near me,. estimated delivery day 03.02.23. lol
well it’s wishful thinking. There are a few (including me) on this forum that have now received a reg and have reg date similar to yours (+/- a few days), however being told by CS it’s not arrived in the UK yet!

Either their systems are wrong or perhaps on Grand Phoenix that has been circling outside Bristol for 2 days! - it’s all guess work and nobody really knows sadly including CS!

· Registered
24 Posts
well it’s wishful thinking. There are a few (including me) on this forum that have now received a reg and have reg date similar to yours (+/- a few days), however being told by CS it’s not arrived in the UK yet!

Either their systems are wrong or perhaps on Grand Phoenix that has been circling outside Bristol for 2 days! - it’s all guess work and nobody really knows sadly including CS!
Yeh its a pain in the hoop isn't it. Im just wondering though, would it have a registration number if it wasn't on land though.

· Registered
66 Posts
Yeh its a pain in the hoop isn't it. Im just wondering though, would it have a registration number if it wasn't on land though.
I have been advised by CS that depending on how busy they are they can assign the reg upto 1-2 weeks before arriving to UK.

One thing for sure is at least the car is nearer to the UK than not 😬. I’m still hoping their systems are wrong, and it’s in the UK and a handover date will just pop up 🤣

· Registered
18 Posts
I have been advised by CS that depending on how busy they are they can assign the reg upto 1-2 weeks before arriving to UK.

One thing for sure is at least the car is nearer to the UK than not 😬. I’m still hoping their systems are wrong, and it’s in the UK and a handover date will just pop up 🤣
Yeah. I'm convinced that the one day I don't check is the day they'll send me a handover date. But it's too tempting to just keep checking.

· Registered
7 Posts
CS have said that my car is not due in the UK until Mid Feb! This links with JSON estimated Delivery Date which is 20/02/23.... Not if they are just trying to manage expectation. Strange because my vin is '145XXX) and I'm seeing 147XXX on ships that have already arrived!

· Registered
66 Posts
CS have said that my car is not due in the UK until Mid Feb! This links with JSON estimated Delivery Date which is 20/02/23.... Not if they are just trying to manage expectation. Strange because my vin is '145XXX) and I'm seeing 147XXX on ships that have already arrived!
I wonder if a load got dumped at
zebrugge awaiting cross loading to UK whereas the newer preferred route is direct to Bristol. Mine is also 145xxx but estimated delivery 12/01/23!

· Registered
15 Posts

Agreed, CS don't know much more, they are ambiguous to say the least and think that they under promise to manage expectations, my VIN is in the 147xxx range, I know the car's on it's way, no reg allocated yet and I have a estimated delivery of the 6th March...

· Registered
66 Posts
Just been offered 13/02 for an AM delivery slot.hopefulky those with a similar timescale to me are going to be offered theirs in coming hours/days!
@UKNE - I can’t remember, had yours been confirmed as arrived in UK, or still pending arrival last time you chatted to PS?

EDIT: apologies forgot you posted your email response from them earlier 🤭

· Registered
43 Posts
@UKNE - I can’t remember, had yours been confirmed as arrived in UK, or still pending arrival last time you chatted to PS?

EDIT: apologies forgot you posted your email response from them earlier 🤭
Yeah CS only a couple of days ago said it wasn't even here yet, which shows how little info they're working off.

I'd imagine a few of you will be getting updates fairly soon judging by the dates thrown around, hopefully!

· Registered
SMSR in Magnesium, on order
40 Posts
Yeah CS only a couple of days ago said it wasn't even here yet, which shows how little info they're working off.

I'd imagine a few of you will be getting updates fairly soon judging by the dates thrown around, hopefully!
It's like going into Currys, we actually know more than they do.

· Registered
9 Posts
Well finally been offered a delivery date of 1st March. Ordered June, arrived in UK late October. Earliest handover date was 11th November, then estimated delivery date slipped to early December then 29th Dec. Nagged CS to find out what was happening.

Daft thing will be that new 23 plates will come out on same day and if they do deliver on date it will be a 72.

At least I have a date but from port to my drive will be 125 days. Crazy.

2541 - 2560 of 2585 Posts