Polestar Forum banner
1821 - 1840 of 1918 Posts

·
Registered
MY23 LRDM Pilot light & Plus in Thunder on order
67 Posts
Hi jmac,
im not, it’s an english lease company and ive Always had gb reg numbers, plus I’ve a cherish to go on. I have seen p*2 running around home with NI plates, back in the day When we re-registered cars from England to ni we had the option Of putting a local plate on.
Cheers mate.

They have accepted my NI address for delivery, so hoping they will register as an NI plate considering it’s all done at the same place now

·
Registered
80 Posts
Cheers mate.

They have accepted my NI address for delivery, so hoping they will register as an NI plate considering it’s all done at the same place now
I left the motor Trade after the changeover So not sure, I do know that the avril System pre allocates numbers, like mine, before the registration Date, worth checking with them as they’ll only be allocated English regs

·
Registered
28 Posts
Similar dates to me and CS have said mine is still at the docks this morning, my hope is that they haven't updated their system yet. JSON was last updated on the 11th September on my order so there is still a small chance for me. There appears very little consistency with the process identical order placed after ours are on ships now?
JSON last updated on 11th September for me too, and also still sat at the docks. CS, could not say when it would be shipped or explain why a car built at the start of August would not be delivered for 5 months.

·
Registered
28 Posts
email this morning to me from CS.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your emails.

In regards to the statement 'in can take up to 3 months for the vehicle to reach UK', was meant to express, it can take up to 3 months to reach UK after it has been loaded on a ship, the shipping itself can take up to 3 months. Please keep in mind your vehicle is still to be planned for shipping, being currently in Shanghai. As I mentioned previously, there is no schedule, shared with us, for when the ships will leave to UK.

Please be advised that all orders are built based on their confirmation date. The built date is allocated when a order is confirmed and cannot be pushed forward, can only be brought forward. For example, your vehicle was planned to be built on 2nd of September, however was completed on 30th of August.

Unfortunately, as advised previously, we are unable to provide an accurate handover date until the vehicle reaches UK. And this is an effect of the fact that we do not know how long the vehicle will be on the ship on route to UK. I would like to mention that even if your preliminary date is currently January 2023, it is more likely for that date to be brought forward and the reason for such a long timeframe is because we aim to manage customer's expectations. At the moment your vehicle is due to arrive in the UK mid-December.

Hope this answers all your questions. I have escalated your concerns with my seniors, therefore, if you feel I have not answered your questions, please contact us and will have your queries looked into further.​

·
Registered
2023 LRDM, Midnight, Pilot Lite, Plus, 19" (on order)
39 Posts
Slightly better news for me. Have just checked JSON and for the first time since order was confirmed (23/05), my estimated delivery date has come forward (rather than back) a couple of weeks to the 13th December from previous 28th. Whether that means I'm now on a boat, about to get on a boat or still waiting for a boat, who knows, but I'll take it! I know there's a few of us with very similar dates so will be interesting to see if we've all been updated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
JSON last updated on 11th September for me too, and also still sat at the docks. CS, could not say when it would be shipped or explain why a car built at the start of August would not be delivered for 5 months.
My est Delivery date has just come forward 2 weeks to the 14th December, cs still say it is not on a boat. Has yours changed?

·
Registered
28 Posts
My est Delivery date has just come forward 2 weeks to the 14th December, cs still say it is not on a boat. Has yours changed?
Looks like JSON was updated yesterday to show 23rd December, however the app still says January delivery. I've spoken to someone else on CS today as I like to ask the same question to different people to see what answers I get, and they've said likely end of Dec/early January. It hasn't shipped and they can't tell me when it will ship.

·
Registered
SLR in Midnight. Slate & Sunroof ( On order, still driving my VW Scirroco
313 Posts
Looks like JSON was updated yesterday to show 23rd December, however the app still says January delivery. I've spoken to someone else on CS today as I like to ask the same question to different people to see what answers I get, and they've said likely end of Dec/early January. It hasn't shipped and they can't tell me when it will ship.
Mine was built a few weeks ago and waiting at the docks. CS told me today it isn't on a ship and to expect the car early January.😥. Ordered 9th June.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a delivery date!!
Was offered 10th October (json has been 19th Oct all along). Unfortunately we're away from 11th so I rejected the date 😪 (after much personal conflict).

New date accepted today for 28th October which is 2 days after we get back 👍

As mine is a Co car, I'm assuming the lease company had pre ordered a bunch and I was matched to one as my order was confirmed 18th August but the car was built end of July. All in, a 2 month wait so I've been extremely lucky.
🤞 your delivery dates all get brought forward

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a delivery date!!
Was offered 10th October (json has been 19th Oct all along). Unfortunately we're away from 11th so I rejected the date 😪 (after much personal conflict).

New date accepted today for 28th October which is 2 days after we get back 👍

As mine is a Co car, I'm assuming the lease company had pre ordered a bunch and I was matched to one as my order was confirmed 18th August but the car was built end of July. All in, a 2 month wait so I've been extremely lucky.
🤞 your delivery dates all get brought forward
Mine shouldn’t be far away then, built around the same Time.

·
Registered
LRSM - Magnesium
19 Posts
I notice many on here are reporting specific dates, I just have a month stated. Where is the date shown on the data we receive? The only specific date I have is the date to complete the contract of sale. For me that is 26th September.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I notice many on here are reporting specific dates, I just have a month stated. Where is the date shown on the data we receive? The only specific date I have is the date to complete the contract of sale. For me that is 26th September.
The date is hidden within JSON data in your order page on the polestar web site. If you search for JSON on this forum there is a thread which explains how to view it

·
Registered
16 Posts
My estimatedDeliveryDate on the JSON has now changed too, been brought forwards from 28 Dec to 13 Dec. And the app / web page are both now saying December. First time it's changed in the "right" direction. As far as I can see that estimatedDeliveryDate is the only thing to have changed on the JSON. I've had a VIN and a chassis number for a few weeks now but the other manufacturing fields are still blank (I guess some might be UK registration related so understand that) but "manufacturingMonth" feels like it should have something by now? I've also got 3 order2Delivery blocks showing as PreFlight.
Or is that pretty normal for their data update cycles?

Would be great to get it pre-Christmas so fingers crossed!

·
Registered
SLR in Midnight. Slate & Sunroof ( On order, still driving my VW Scirroco
313 Posts
The date is hidden within JSON data in your order page on the polestar web site. If you search for JSON on this forum there is a thread which explains how to view it
I just typed JSON in the search bar and nothing comes up. Anyway I've seen that thread before and I haven't got the technical know how to understand it!

1821 - 1840 of 1918 Posts