Polestar Forum banner
1841 - 1860 of 1918 Posts

·
Registered
SLR in Midnight. Slate & Sunroof ( On order, still driving my VW Scirroco
313 Posts
Make sure you are using Chrome. When you right click on the page, the last option on the menu that appears is 'Inspect' so left click that. Then follow the instructions in the link in the earlier post.
Ok, I'm trying it. A load of gobbledegook appeared in a separate screen after right clicking.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just been offered my delivery dates. Think I’ve been one of the lucky ones as I’ve received all the mails along the way and haven’t been subject to the slipping dates experienced by many.
Ordered 26th April, built 27th Jul, set sail Aug 24th, contracts signed Aug 25th Delivery booked 18th October.

In fairness falls exactly as the folks at the Solihull Space advised. App said September at point of order where they said expect delivery late October.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Just been offered my delivery dates. Think I’ve been one of the lucky ones as I’ve received all the mails along the way and haven’t been subject to the slipping dates experienced by many.
Ordered 26th April, built 27th Jul, set sail Aug 24th, contracts signed Aug 25th Delivery booked 18th October.

In fairness falls exactly as the folks at the Solihull Space advised. App said September at point of order where they said expect delivery late October.
I've seen at least 4 people on various UK forums offered up delivery dates of Mid-October today which coincides with Thalatta passing Gibraltar. Interesting!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've seen at least 4 people on various UK forums offered up delivery dates of Mid-October today which coincides with Thalatta passing Gibraltar. Interesting!
I was expecting my order to be on the Thermopylae so must admit was a little shocked when I had a call today advising of my delivery dates being offered. Nice surprise by all accounts.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Was early in the month. Think 5th or 6th. (Sept)
Fab. I am trying to find the trigger points and roughly where the estimated ship is.

Many report the Registration coming when the boat gets to or transitions through Suez.

Then delivery dates start to trickle through when the boat is around South Spain and Gibraltar. As Thermopylae closes in on Suez this evening i'm keeping a close eye on her and checking my JSON for updates and a Registration, then i'll know pretty conclusively that a) it has P* on board and b) my cars highly likely to be on it.

I'm such a nerd lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Fab. I am trying to find the trigger points and roughly where the estimated ship is.

Many report the Registration coming when the boat gets to or transitions through Suez.

Then delivery dates start to trickle through when the boat is around South Spain and Gibraltar. As Thermopylae closes in on Suez this evening i'm keeping a close eye on her and checking my JSON for updates and a Registration, then i'll know pretty conclusively that a) it has P* on board and b) my cars highly likely to be on it.

I'm such a nerd lol
Just for info, I believe mine is on the Thalatta and I’ve not received any updates since it set sail. No reg etc

·
Registered
10 Posts

I'm such a nerd lol
Nought wrong with having an interest In the detail If it helps at all I’ve got some extra info in the JavaScript notes now.
registration deadline. 2022-10-04
payment due 2022-10-04.
registration date in manufacturing is also now completed with 2022-09-24. Guess I should be able to get an insurance quote after this date.

Interesting what info they hold that doesn’t get populated on the customers web page.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Nought wrong with having an interest In the detail If it helps at all I’ve got some extra info in the JavaScript notes now.
registration deadline. 2022-10-04
payment due 2022-10-04.
registration date in manufacturing is also now completed with 2022-09-24. Guess I should be able to get an insurance quote after this date.

Interesting what info they hold that doesn’t get populated on the customers web page.
Interesting!

Some are saying the registration deadling is actually the due date to UK as they wouldn't register the car formally with DVLA until the day before delivery.

A ship out of Zeebrugge to Portbury is Coral Leader due into Portbury 3rd Oct.

Be interesting to see if Thalatta docks at Zeebrugge and that ships next to it!

Fun and games!

·
Registered
80 Posts

Wow, my reg number was a week or so behind but i'm sure my car is/was on the same boat, should get mine the week after which is when JSON has said for a while 31/10, all my dates are around the same

Excited

·
Registered
LRDM, Pilot Lite & Plus, MY23
17 Posts
Just for info, I believe mine is on the Thalatta and I’ve not received any updates since it set sail. No reg etc
Same -> Zero stable updates since 19th Aug "On a boat" email.
Inconsistent messages when contacting 'chat'.
JSON unpopulated, delivery still showing "Mid December".

Just a waiting game 🤷

--

Last chat I had was insistent that UK shipments are "direct from Shanghai to Bristol port"

·
Registered
80 Posts
Same -> Zero stable updates since 19th Aug "On a boat" email.
Inconsistent messages when contacting 'chat'.
JSON unpopulated, delivery still showing "Mid December".

Just a waiting game 🤷

--

Last chat I had was insistent that UK shipments are "direct from Shanghai to Bristol port"
move hadnone email, confirming my order in April, watching JSON and tge App and messaging CS is the only Info I’ve had, whether it’s because it’s a lease car for the lack of Mails.
anyway. Roll on October for delivery.

1841 - 1860 of 1918 Posts