Polestar Forum banner

221 - 230 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
You live in Haugesund you say? Well, that's a coincidence, as I'm also living in Haugesund. We'll probably be able to work something out... ;)
Well, what do do you know, It’s a small world! 😀

Would have been cool to meet! Live at Kolnes actually, but consider that to be Haugesund.. Will send you a message at your profile.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
FedEx dude showed up. Wife: ":unsure: so what did you order?"

I need to rearrange my desk... and maybe the couch, lol.

(She'll give me grief, but won't care... might use it the most though, she loves crafting and such)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
FedEx dude showed up. Wife: ":unsure: so what did you order?"

I need to rearrange my desk... and maybe the couch, lol.

(She'll give me grief, but won't care... might use it the most though, she loves crafting and such)
Haha. Hopefully you got a nice quality print, then.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got a personal delivery today by the wizard himself mroek, the whole package; cupholder, shelf and sunglass holder. Finally I can again use my favorite circle-k cup from 2011!

Exquisite workmanship and design.

As a bonus we had a good polestar chat and shared experiences, a good day.. Thanks again mroek

A86444C4-4EE7-42E0-8B1B-25FC51F17CBB.jpeg
A86444C4-4EE7-42E0-8B1B-25FC51F17CBB.jpeg BDE382DB-925D-4B28-9BFE-3A8705E037C0.jpeg
66A819EC-6F16-47F4-8F74-51EDDBFD32D8.jpeg

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
@Gilla It was great to meet in person to deliver the stuff! The color match of that grey is really quite good to the gray in the car!

·
Registered
31 Posts
@Gilla It was great to meet in person to deliver the stuff! The color match of that grey is really quite good to the gray in the car!
Likewise. I’m very happy with it! General feedback from passengers when I’m telling them that it’s not original, but custom made, is that it seems original and also have the same color😀

221 - 230 of 230 Posts