Polestar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Polestar drivers & fans,

My name is Pieter van de Ven and currently i'm doing an intership at Polestar in the Netherlands. For my intership i'm doing research about the customer experience in the Polestar spaces worldwide. So if you have visited a polestar spce you would really help me by filling in the following survey:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Pieter,

I have completed it too, although I haven't visited a Space yet as there weren't any in the UK when I was looking for the car. Looks like London is up and running now but it is nearly 200 miles away.
Good luck and looks like the winner for the fastest response was the UK! 😀
Dave, slow day at work today?

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
680 Posts
Hi Pieter,

I have completed it too, although I haven't visited a Space yet as there weren't any in the UK when I was looking for the car. Looks like London is up and running now but it is nearly 200 miles away.
Good luck and looks like the winner for the fastest response was the UK! 😀
Dave, slow day at work today?
Where's the cctv footage? Without that you can't prove anything. Even with it I'll fight you all the way

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Pieter,
Completed as well...just wondering why Belgium is not listed in the country list since it has Polestar spaces :)

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Good luck, Pieter! I recommend more surveys. You could have several useful questions under each of these topics:
Why are you considering or have you bought a Polestar 2?
What has been your customer experience so far?

Reactions: Pieter
1 - 12 of 12 Posts