Polestar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my Polestar 2 delivered today and having never seen one or driven any electric car I am very impressed. Its a stunning looking car and drives supurbly. I've not had much time to play with the tech but I will be spending the weekend familiarising myself with it.

Registered
Congratulations, and welcome to the club! Although we are getting less exclusive by the day. 馃榿 I am confident you will really enjoy the driving, and while the tech has a few warts, it will get much better over time.

Registered
I had my Polestar 2 delivered today and having never seen one or driven any electric car I am very impressed. Its a stunning looking car and drives supurbly. I've not had much time to play with the tech but I will be spending the weekend familiarising myself with it.
WElcome to the "dropping 拢50k on something I've never seen" club :) I did exactly the same (same colour even) and haven't regretted a single thing!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Guys,

The Void on the lorry was being delivered to Tadley which is just up the road from me. If the owner is on this forum please let me know how your delivery went. Being on the top of the lorry meant that it wouldnt have been as dirty as mine was.

Registered

View attachment 2957
Congatulations Alan, what a beauty. I'm another "didn't see it or drive it before ordering" club member. Mines Snow and Slate, standard 19" wheels, absolutely love it. You will too 馃榿

Registered
Snow, slate, ordered Nov 2020, VIN 10xxx

View attachment 2957
Congrats. Enjoy her - I chose it as a car rather than the tech which I don鈥檛 believe is that important and sometimes gets in the way of enjoying a car.

Registered
Cheers Guys,

The Void on the lorry was being delivered to Tadley which is just up the road from me. If the owner is on this forum please let me know how your delivery went. Being on the top of the lorry meant that it wouldnt have been as dirty as mine was.

Registered
Where abouts are you? I love the thunder colour but am deliberating between that and void. I'm in Newbury and haven't seen on in the wild yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts