Polestar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
same for me. Confirmation last week and an email this afternoon confirming that the hands free tailgate is to be retrofitted.

Has there been any comment on when Polestar hope to fit?

·
Registered
33 Posts
car delivery confirmation received yesterday followed by an email today telling me the hands free tailgate foot sensor will be missing.

Barry
same for me. Confirmation last week and an email this afternoon confirming that the hands free tailgate is to be retrofitted.

Has there been any comment on when Polestar hope to fit?
Where are you guys at? In the US, arranged pickup with the space on Monday but the website acts like I’m still waiting. Haven’t heard anything about this

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
From the configuration website

(*) Please note that due to the global shortage of semiconductors from suppliers, the hands-free tailgate foot sensor may not be available on your vehicle at delivery, but with the possibility to be retrofitted free of charge at a later date.

·
Registered
Ordered MY 2022 on Friday 13th of August! Long Range Dual-Motor, Snow/Nappa, Pilot, Plus, Tow hitch
388 Posts
I also got the mail, which stated explicitly that Polestar couldn't give an estimate for when the part would be available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts