Polestar Forum banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
Ordered MY 2022 on Friday 13th of August! Long Range Dual-Motor, Snow/Nappa, Pilot, Plus, Tow hitch
306 Posts
Latest on my order: Still no VIN, but delivery estimate pushed to January 2022. Closer to what I was expecting.

·
Registered
P*2 2022, Midnight/Charcoal, Long Range Dual-Motor, Pilot, Plus, Tow hitch
19 Posts
Interesting, I have not received any emails regarding this yet. I am wondering if this email is sent as soon as it has boarded the ship. I am also wondering which ship your car will be on. Looking at routes from Shanghai to Zeebrugge, there are one that leaves 6th but takes 51 days and another that leaves on the 7th but takes only 29 days.

I will be watching my inbox closely.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Past weeks I have had a dialogue with PS CS where I have expressed my dissatisfaction with the missing home link in the european MY22’s, to no avail unfortunately. Finally asked today if they could tell me which boat my car is on board, so I could follow the sailing online. The reply I got was: “Your Polestar 2 will arrive in Norway at the beginning of October. This means that it is not too long until you are contacted to agree on a delivery time.” Time will show.

·
Registered
Ordered MY 2022 on Friday 13th of August! Long Range Dual-Motor, Snow/Nappa, Pilot, Plus, Tow hitch
306 Posts
Past weeks I have had a dialogue with PS CS where I have expressed my dissatisfaction with the missing home link in the european MY22’s, to no avail unfortunately. Finally asked today if they could tell me which boat my car is on board, so I could follow the sailing online. The reply I got was: “Your Polestar 2 will arrive in Norway at the beginning of October. This means that it is not too long until you are contacted to agree on a delivery time.” Time will show.
Regarding HomeLink. There are already a couple of wrecked 2021's:

Assuming the connections for the mirror are the same in the 2022 and we're willing to spend 4000+NOK, I'm guessing we can have the functionality back. For my part, I'll probably end up messing up my beautiful, minimalist interior with some double sided tape and the garage door remote. Not sure I want to risk connecting the door to google home, then having it open by mistake when I'm not home.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I also talked with PS CS earlier this week. I have never gotten the mail regarding my car being shipped but he told me it was inbound with a ship to Drammen early in October. However, I was told that the final preparations they and the handover take a while. They only hand out ~15 cars per day in Oslo. If I was lucky I would be able to pick it up late October but most likely early November.

I hope I am lucky 🤞

·
Registered
38 Posts
Placed my order a week ago, was showing November estimate....spoke to someone on chat this AM and they said it would be a while before anything changed.

Checked just a moment ago and already slipped to January :-(

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just got my VIN, 5 1/2 weeks after ordering. No further change to delivery date (Jan 2022) and final order confirmation still greyed-out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got my VIN, 5 1/2 weeks after ordering. No further change to delivery date (Jan 2022) and final order confirmation still greyed-out.
My VIN came through over the weekend, ordered July 14th. Delivery date has slipped (again!) now to January from the original estimate of early Oct

·
Registered
On Order 2022 LR Midnight, Pilot+Plus+Nappa+tow 19" no-pp
37 Posts
My VIN came through over the weekend, ordered July 14th. Delivery date has slipped (again!) now to January from the original estimate of early Oct
Getting the Vin seemed to be tied up to getting a production slot. Not long after I saw it the "fake invoice" showed up with a production date. The real invoice now shows and it no longer has the production date of the car. This came after pressing the order confirmation button which was no longer greyed, this was tied to the car reaching the in-transit stage. It is really hard to work out what is going on.. I don't really blame the CS they really don't seem to know anymore than we can piece together..

·
Registered
306 Posts
Received mail today, car is in production. No change to the order page, where final confirmation dialog is still greyed-out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered mine through Pendragon (salary sacrifice) yesterday - obviously no date yet, but if I put the same order in through the configurator on PS site it says January - it looks to me like they are waiting for enough orders to fill a boat and send together for Jan deliveries?

·
Registered
306 Posts
New Mail, Car has left the factory :). Pretty impressive tho' order confirmation still grey.

Car is likely to arrive earlier than I would like.

Reactions: rmi616

·
Registered
19 Posts
Today I got the call! I will be picking up my P*2 next week! Can't wait!

I had the estimated delivery set to November, so getting early/mid October is a very welcome surprise. Maybe yours is around the corner as well, @Sogning?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great news @matti, hopefully I get such a phone call tomorrow, cannot wait! Exciting days, time passes by so slowly!
Where in Norway are You picking up your Polestar 2? I`m picking up mine in Bergen.

The waiting time I have used to buy, and install Ismartgate lite, so I no longer need homelink. Works very well! Now I am able to open and close the garage door using my apple watch & Siri, pretty sure I will make it work with google assistant in my Polestar 2 as well. Thus, homelink is superfluous for me.

I think I can even automate the function so that the garage door opens automatically when I approach the garage in my Polestar 2. If that is something I want.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm about to order. The delivery of the car I configured is February :eek: (before entering in the order section). Some frustration that the same config is available in Snow with "rapid delivery" :(. Snow is just not my color.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm about to order. The delivery of the car I configured is February :eek: (before entering in the order section). Some frustration that the same config is available in Snow with "rapid delivery" :(. Snow is just not my color.
Pre-configured cars vs. factory order; if you can match a spec that is already on its way (or even in the country) you can get much quicker!

·
Registered
19 Posts
@Sogning, I am picking it up in Oslo. I knew from before that it was to arrive in Norway early in October so I have been watching traffic to the Drammen Port. On Sunday evening I saw that Morning Lily was about to dock and was crossing my finger that my car was on it. Seems I might have been right! For handover in Bergen, I am not sure if there is a separate boat or if they are transported by truck from Drammen.

I was surprised because CS told me earlier in September that I would not be able to receive the car before early November or late October if I was lucky. I got the call day after the car arrives in Drammen, so either they have a lot of people that want it later (might be due to leases like @Learnincurve), or they have improved their handover capacity.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts