Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How have people been coping with delivery day anxiety? I am supposed to be getting my P*2 this afternoon but have not heard anything about it other than booking the slot and now am spending all the day looking out the window hoping to catch a glimpse!

Nearly fell out of my chair a moment ago when I heard the beeps of a truck reversing up the street.......but it was the bin men!

I am a nervous wreck!

·
Registered
702 Posts
I had a phone call in the morning from the driver telling me he was about an hour away and he was. When I had spoken to P* Customer Services they had advised I might get a call the day before but I didn't. Maybe ping them on the chat function on the app to ask? I think PM deliveries are 13:00 - 18:00?

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,871 Posts
Many of us have been there. It gets better!
Respectfully, I disagree. That crazy, heightened state of excitement, mixed with relief I knew the car was arriving that day, was the pinnacle for me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Respectfully, I disagree. That crazy, heightened state of excitement, mixed with relief I knew the car was arriving that day, was the pinnacle for me.
That's a shame Dave. Hopefully the gaiter corruption will be the last of your disappointments and you'll get your P* mojo back with the Spring.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,871 Posts
That's a shame Dave. Hopefully the gaiter corruption will be the last of your disappointments and you'll get your P* mojo back with the Spring.
I was referring to life in general. The final rush of apprehension mixed with the impending arrival is always the biggest buzz for me. Like going out on a Friday night with friends (remember that?). Saying hi, then going up to the bar to get the first round. Chatting, ordering, anticipating the first taste, looking round the pub to see who's in....the night is laid out in front of you

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got it Dave. Glad that it's not just related to the P* but a general phenomenon. After all, "post coitus animalis tristis sunt" ! 🙂

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
"Hay I'm outside your house, can you give me directions please?"

·
Registered
63 Posts
Back to the original post, I hope it's all going well jl-uk. It's a shame it's such dismal weather but I don't suppose you're bothered about that! Have fun 👍

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,888 Posts
Noooooooooo!! :eek::cry: Those tyres can take ages to get into the country as well, as generally they have to be specially ordered from Sweden, unless Volvo dealers have started to build up stock now :(. I suppose it's too early to know if it's repairable yet...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Noooooooooo!! :eek::cry: Those tyres can take ages to get into the country as well, as generally they have to be specially ordered from Sweden, unless Volvo dealers have started to build up stock now :(. I suppose it's too early to know if it's repairable yet...
The place my recovery guy called locally said they could have one in tomorrow, however as its a lease car I have to go via them as they need to pay for it! Will see what they say in the morniing!

The recovery guy was baffled as to its failure as he could see no evidence of why it had gone flat, no splits, stones, screws, holes etc and when he tried to inflate it there was no hissing or bubbles anywhere, will need a good look when they take it off...hoping its not the rim!

·
Registered
535 Posts
The place my recovery guy called locally said they could have one in tomorrow,
That's either very fortunate (considering others peoples experience in the UK) or it's not a like for like replacement, they're Michelin Primacy 4 PS specials.However after the bad luck of getting a flat in 12 miles you deserve some good luck!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts