Polestar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awaiting delivery of Polestar 2 but been informed it has been delayed due to recall. Expected on 17th Nov but cant find out what revised date is. Anybody having similar problems?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Awaiting delivery of Polestar 2 but been informed it has been delayed due to recall. Expected on 17th Nov but cant find out what revised date is. Anybody having similar problems?
Hi, I ordered mid Oct, was given a delivery date in early Nov for 25th Nov (earlier than expected) and no news so far to change it. I did email customer services when date was offered and they confirmed car would supplied with any recall work
Done and OTA activated. We will see?

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
680 Posts
As far as I know @Lambo will be the first peron on here to have recall work. But starting next week is when many of the delivered cars (mine included) are scheduled to begin having the updates & recall work.
If you have a reg number or Polestar id you could ask customer services where & when the work will be done?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as I know @Lambo will be the first peron on here to have recall work. But starting next week is when many of the delivered cars (mine included) are scheduled to begin having the updates & recall work.
If you have a reg number or Polestar id you could ask customer services where & when the work will be done?
I assume customer services is Contact Polestar Support on their website?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Delivery change over of cars can be really annoying.

When I ordered my car on September 13th, delivery was expected in January, which was perfect for me as that is when my current lease expired. However this changed quickly and moved forward to early November, which meant I had to terminate my car early - basically paying for an additional month (50% of the remaining contract). It also messed up my car insurance, as the Polestar was through work salary sacrifice so it came with insurance and I had just renewed it on my old car.

Out of pocket by about £700 :mad::mad::mad::mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts