Polestar Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was able to add the tow bar after I paid my deposit. I logged into my P2 account to update my order and my options now show the tow bar listed. My September delivery date did not change.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You're braver than me. I'm not doing anything that might possibly change my est. delivery date and I'm being especially careful not to piss off Michael and Alane! :censored:

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
I added it more than a month ago along with a color change and that cost me a month on estimated delivery. But likely it was my change in color choice that caused the delay.

·
Registered
409 Posts
My bravery was limited to adding it only now at the "Planning Delivery" stage. I've been reassured multiple times by Michael that adding the tow bar now should NOT delay delivery beyond the +1-2 days it might take for the local shop to install it.

That will certainly be one of the first things I bring up when (if?) I eventually get contacted by Polestar to coordinate financials, delivery, etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just got off the phone to a Volvo dealer and they said they could fit a Volvo semi-electric tow bar at any time for just over £1100. They could also do the roof bars for £220, that’s £30 cheaper than through Polestar.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts