Polestar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21’ Snow Performance Pack.
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone in the US actually have the all weather mats and trunk liner? I ordered them on the app but didn’t receive them obviously… contacted pole support crickets. I know we’re in a supply chain nightmare but come on, it’s getting cold and wet out!

·
Registered
Snow non-PP w/tow hook
178 Posts
I received everything I ordered, including the all weather mats and trunk liner, tried calling them?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Received mine (OEM rubber in passenger areas, OEM carpet one side/hard textured back with fabric bumper protector flap in trunk) with the car - installed by the NY space.

The carpet mats were bagged and left in the trunk.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Echoing the previous posters, I also received mine when I took delivery. I've had Polestar Support go silent before (weeks)...I usually just call and ask to see if there is any updates...or just open a new ticket.

·
Registered
'21 Thunder, no PP, 20's and tow hitch
9 Posts
I swore I included the all weather mats in my order, but only received the trunk mat, and the order in the app doesn't list the mats. Oh well. On another note, for those who have the trunk mat, did yours come with a sheet of material on the underside? I'm wondering if I should tear/cut if off...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I swore I included the all weather mats in my order, but only received the trunk mat, and the order in the app doesn't list the mats. Oh well. On another note, for those who have the trunk mat, did yours come with a sheet of material on the underside? I'm wondering if I should tear/cut if off...
I think the sheet is meant to be folded out of the car and over the rear bumper to protect it while you load stuff in and out of the boot.

·
Registered
California
754 Posts
On another note, for those who have the trunk mat, did yours come with a sheet of material on the underside? I'm wondering if I should tear/cut if off...
Are you talking about the bumper protector flap? The idea is it can fold down over the bumper while you’re loading / unloading. I think.

·
Registered
'21 Thunder, no PP, 20's and tow hitch
9 Posts
I think the sheet is meant to be folded out of the car and over the rear bumper to protect it while you load stuff in and out of the boot.
Brilliant, that makes a lot of sense. Not sure what to do with it when not using it for that purpose... it's tough to get it to lay flat under the mat without wrinkles

·
Registered
2021 P2 Midnight exterior & Barley Interior
19 Posts
I went to the local Volvo service dept and I ordered them, took 3 days from chicago to Minneapolis and cost $54 if I remember right.

·
Registered
2021 P2 Midnight exterior & Barley Interior
19 Posts
I wiill have to look when I get home tomorrow as I am on a business trip in MO this week.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I got the mats and the trunk mat with the bumper flap when I got the car. They were still in the plastic bags they probably shipped in and the default mats were in the car. I switched them out once I got home with the car and they're very nice. BTW, I leave the flap under the trunk mat unless I need to load and unload, and yes it is a bit wrinkled but it doesn't bother me as you can't see it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts