Polestar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not even done 2000 miles yet and picked up a F*****g screw in my rear near side tyre. Too close to sidewall so unrepairable. Irritating but the car is fully maintained so thankfully no cost to me.
Lease Plan deal with National Tyres so they sent me to my local depot.
1st visit, tyre never came in, reappoint.😕
2nd visit, ordered a Dunlop! Reappoint😤
So I got on the phone to Lease Plan’s Tyre line and explained I wanted a direct replacement, a Michelin Primacy 4. They said that was fine and booked me another appointment.
3rd visit, the had a Michelin Pilot 3 & 4 delivered😡
National told me, this is a Polestar specific tyre, even has (POL) on the sidewall. They have no stock and won’t get them in for 8-10 weeks!!
I called my local Volvo dealer who told me that they have one in stock which I could get sent up to my local garage. Lease Plan organised this so...
4th visit. 1st to Volvo, they couldn’t find the tyre so never sent it🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬!
Still waiting to hear if I’m getting a tyre next week, next month or next year.
Surely Polestar must insist on spare parts being available?
Not impressed...

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Oh man!

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
667 Posts
Bad news!
How about availability of spares in general? Bumpers, doors, windscreens?

·
Registered
582 Posts
A Volvo driver who collected my car told me a story of a guy who hit a pheasant. It cracked the front grille (the black plastic chocolate bar type thing). Cost for replacement part - £500 !!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
A Volvo driver who collected my car told me a story of a guy who hit a pheasant. It cracked the front grille (the black plastic chocolate bar type thing). Cost for replacement part - £500 !!
To be honest they charged a friend of mine £3000 just for a new bumper on his Kona. £500 for a grille is probably right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts