Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We currently have a tasty storm in the UK - very windy and rainy. I had driven about one hour ago and come inside to read up on this forum about the new digital key etc. I then thought I'd pop out to check if new software downloaded, but to my horror, the drivers window was fully down and the interior was soaked.

Has anybody else experienced this, or has it been reported as a fault?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Not the window, but my driver's mirror is waving at me. It does not come out anymore when I get in, instead after 30 secs or so it keeps coming out and back in, does that about 5 times and then stays folded in. I then need to manually force it out for it to stay out during that trip... No reset helps... I've given up to report all this nonsense to CS... waiting for next software update.

·
Registered
Non PP, Midnight, Load Bars
131 Posts
We currently have a tasty storm in the UK - very windy and rainy. I had driven about one hour ago and come inside to read up on this forum about the new digital key etc. I then thought I'd pop out to check if new software downloaded, but to my horror, the drivers window was fully down and the interior was soaked.

Not seen this on the P2 however both my previous BMW's (i3 and M3) did it. The cars needed to go to BMW for reprogramming.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Void, PP
93 Posts

You probably sat on your key pressing the open button, that opens every window.

·
Registered
Void, Charcoal
171 Posts
Good point< I thought about that, but the key was in a jacket pocket and all windows would normally have gone down I'd assume?
Absent all other information my guess would be that you accidentally hit the button for that window when you opened the door to leave the car. (This has happened to me, so it is not impossible.)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Absent all other information my guess would be that you accidentally hit the button for that window when you opened the door to leave the car. (This has happened to me, so it is not impossible.)
Yes, that could be the case and because of the storm, my attention was diverted. Human error perhaps.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Not the window, but my driver's mirror is waving at me. It does not come out anymore when I get in, instead after 30 secs or so it keeps coming out and back in, does that about 5 times and then stays folded in. I then need to manually force it out for it to stay out during that trip... No reset helps... I've given up to report all this nonsense to CS... waiting for next software update.
My mirror stopped waving at me after the OTA update yesterday evening...

·
Registered
P*2 9xxx, Dec sw, Midnight, 20",No PP
43 Posts
I've had the passenger window half open a couple of times when I first got the car but after the first software update back in Feb I've not had it again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts