Polestar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to drive from Toronto to NYC next weekend (Victoria Day long weekend). Is there anything special that I need to be aware of?
Are Canadian accounts for the charging stations usable in the US? If so, how will payment be handled?
From what I see in the ChargePoint app, it seems like I should be able to use ChargePoint and Flo chargers seemlessly in the US. But Electrify Canada doesn't show any US chargers, will I need to get an Electrify America account?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would imagine they’re the same, try logging into EA with your EC account? Honestly not sure about either but you may want to change to imperial for accurate speed monitoring:

·
Registered
Polestar 2, pilot pkg. midnight blue
205 Posts
I am planning to drive from Toronto to NYC next weekend (Victoria Day long weekend). Is there anything special that I need to be aware of?
Are Canadian accounts for the charging stations usable in the US? If so, how will payment be handled?
From what I see in the ChargePoint app, it seems like I should be able to use ChargePoint and Flo chargers seemlessly in the US. But Electrify Canada doesn't show any US chargers, will I need to get an Electrify America account?
EA is the majority of charging stations. I paid by CC. Mi/h conversion is head was very annoying. Google maps was good in planning.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The issue since last OTA we dont have miles/h anymore, maybe put a little post-it with principal miles-km conversion 😂
Roughly, 100km/h = 60mph. 110km/h= 70mph. 130km/h = 80mph. All you need in ‘Merica :)

But seriously, my ‘21 Mercedes GLE is in mph but there’s a little option in the menu to show km/h in the corner of the instrument panel as well. Turns out it‘s to help Brits travelling in Europe. For a metric person it’s a handy feature.

·
Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
478 Posts
I may be driving to Pittsburgh on Labour Day weekend. I noticed many Walmart's have very fast DC charging. I found I needed to use the EA app to properly display chargers that are available south of the border. I would love to use my $480 chargepoint credit but I believe I will be forced to pay by CC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts