Polestar Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I got mine in mid-January so must have just missed the factory update. I’m hundreds of miles from a dealership, so I assume no way to easily do the update, right?

thanks for the EA call suggestion! Will do.
Well, we are supposed to be able to get updates OTA.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yes, when I get the Jan update (hopefully this week or next) then I will straightaway go test my nearby Signet charger. This will be the update that makes longer trips possible, or at least much easier, once this is fixed, assuming it is fixed.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Interesting. I never figured the NHTSA would be involved with something like this.
There are all kinds of communications (34 total for the 2021P*2), including notices for service centers to relay feedback about how the car is working in the field.

I'm guessing any communications to service centers have to be provided to the NHTSA as well.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Which we are already well past.
To be fair, they said in VIDA which means the update had to be applied by service centers when the car is in the shop. It might have been available since then, next step is in the OTA update.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
To be fair, they said in VIDA which means the update had to be applied by service centers when the car is in the shop. It might have been available since then, next step is in the OTA update.
Has anyone gotten anything OTA yet in the US? Because that was supposedly one of the reasons our deliveries were held up.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts