Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else attending the Electrify Expo in Miami the weekend of October 16, 2021? I just bought my ticket and am looking forward to it. Perhaps the other (I know you're out there) local South Florida owners want to meet up there/then? I'm planning on going Saturday.

There's also the "2 on Tour" event by Polestar that supposedly is coming to Fort Lauderdale and Miami in December... more details TBD....

And the Miami Space is supposedly still going to open this year... we'll see about that one.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any of my local South Florida brothers or sisters attending this event? I'm planning on going on Saturday (10/16) so if anyone else is going, too... let's meet up and say Hi!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone else attending the Electrify Expo in Miami the weekend of October 16, 2021? I just bought my ticket and am looking forward to it. Perhaps the other (I know you're out there) local South Florida owners want to meet up there/then? I'm planning on going Saturday.

There's also the "2 on Tour" event by Polestar that supposedly is coming to Fort Lauderdale and Miami in December... more details TBD....

And the Miami Space is supposedly still going to open this year... we'll see about that one.
I'm going on saturday. I hope I can test drive the car ....!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going on saturday. I hope I can test drive the car ....!
I'm sure you will be able to. I'd offer to show you my car (from the parking lot) but I'm sure they'll have a few on display, too ;-) If you see me around (from my profile pic), please say Hi!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Electrify Expo was fun! Polestar was the most prominent display and the first stop upon entry to the Expo. They had a 1 and 3 - 2's on display, plus they had a bunch of 2's available for test drives. Also, their display was the only one that wasn't merely a tent - more like a transportable building.

There was always a huge line to test drive the Polestars. I took advantage of the test drive and tried my car (launch edition) with the Performance Pack. It was nice but I didn't like it any better than my own non-PP version (aside from the gold seat belts that I still am envious of).

I sat in the new Volvo C40 - it was nice but not nearly as sporty as our Polestars. BTW, the SXM in the C40 looked nice... can't wait to get my P1.7 update!

The new Hyundai Ioniq 5 and Kia EV6 were both on display. This was my first time seeing either in-person. They are both nice but are large enough that I don't think I would have chosen either because I wanted a more car-like experience.

Cloud Sky Daytime Tire Wheel
Tire Wheel Sky Car Land vehicle
Sky Tire Shade Building Asphalt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts