Polestar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just put down deposit last week. Lady said maybe September for UK delivery. Has anyone paid for a car or had solid delivery date
Info is very sketchy. Lady said that a London and Manchester space will be opening 3rd quarter. So that's between July and end September. Cant believe they don't know what date they are opening their viewing sites???

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi all, just put down deposit last week. Lady said maybe September for UK delivery. Has anyone paid for a car or had solid delivery date
Info is very sketchy. Lady said that a London and Manchester space will be opening 3rd quarter. So that's between July and end September. Cant believe they don't know what date they are opening their viewing sites???
No certain delivery date either here, although I'm in the US

·
Registered
92 Posts
They couldn’t even tell me where the space would be in NY or how far from where I live. I’ve never seen anything like this with a car not far away from being delivered.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, thank heavens I,ve kept deposit down for Mach E. Although they are just as bad. Cant see how covid 19 can affect, their knowledge of their product, and where and when it,ll be on display. Heaven forbid, I,m not chasing them on delivery time
Can we say heaven now, I presume its offensive to some folk. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts