Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I´m new in this forum, I will order a Polestar 2 next week. Long range Singel motor.

I have looked around but I cannot see if you could mount extra lights in the front, like Hella Rally spotlights. (LED)
Will it affect cameras, sensorns etc or other important standard equipment??

I have mailed Polestar headoffice but did´nt get answer as fast as I wanted. (Small company but in the huge Volvosphere.)

SIBERIA BR 7" BUSH RANGER EXTRALJUS LED - (strands.se)

Extraljus Purelux Road 670 HD - Runda / 15 cm / 70W 899kr - VALOSTORE.SE

Best regards
Jonas Nordquist

·
Super Moderator
1,228 Posts
I would say that both your suggestions are too big to sensibly fit. The only logical place to put these lights will be on the grille and they need to be as close as possible to the edge so as to not interfere with the radar unit in the middle and the front parking camera.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi @Jonas Nordquist,
May I ask you if you're going to opt for pixel headlamps? If you are, there are high chances you don't need additional spotlights on the car. The pixel lights are so bright that I feel comfortable driving through unlit forest roads in Norway in the winters. I have driven in middle and northern Sweden in the dead of the winter before (not in my Polestar 2 though), so I can assure you that the car's pixel lights are more than good enough.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dear all,

I´m very happy with all of your feedback.

I will have some "long distance" travel some days a month in the dark winterperiod so that´s the primary reason. The other reason is that the extra lights in front is gives the Polestar2 a nice look.

Next topic is the "which roof box is teh best...", but I will search in the forum before I open up a new thread.

Have a nice day.
Best regards
Jonas Nordquist

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dear all,

I´m very happy with all of your feedback.

I will have some "long distance" travel some days a month in the dark winterperiod so that´s the primary reason. The other reason is that the extra lights in front is gives the Polestar2 a nice look.

Next topic is the "which roof box is teh best...", but I will search in the forum before I open up a new thread.

Have a nice day.
Best regards
Jonas Nordquist
So, did you find a thread about roof box? Been looking myself but have not find any in this forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts