Polestar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped off this morning at 8am by (let's call him Ivan) a guy who spoke little to no English and had me sign off for the car on his phone that was all in Russian!

As predicted, Jeff dropped the ball and permitted them to add the front license plate bracket and our temp tag expires in 7 days and we don't have the final paperwork to register the car...

Anyway, here she is, arrived with 21 miles and is now at 61 miles.

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
Ooooo... I bet your Corvette's going to be jealous of the new addition to the family. Be sure to let it know it's still loved.

Reactions: KRS

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2 - Snow.
37 Posts
Many congrats - can't wait to get my Snow P*2.

Your car will be pretty rare with that interior I would have thought. Looks good next to the Corvette. Only time I see Corvettes are at Silverstone for the classic and Le Mans for the 24hrs. Rarer than hens teeth in the UK.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How do you like the leather seats?
I love them, the color along with the wood looks gorgeous inside. We also love the detail at the tops of the seats and ventilation was a must for me. My wife's previous car was an VW Eos (hardtop convert.) with a similar color interior and it held up great for about 8yrs (it made it 12yrs). So, I am not worried about it looking dirty. My Vette interior is a bit of a darker tan and is almost 7yrs old and still looks brand new (and that has a removable top).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts