Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sharing positive and good feelings here :)
I just went for the first small trip with my Polestar 2 for 300kms. The car was great to drive, quiet, comfortable and sporty when you want it to be. Absolutely no issues at all, everything works as expected or better (I have been amazed by the auto pilot!).
Also, on the consumption side, I am quite ok with it with 23,4kWh/kms on a big mix of highways, city and country roads.
So far, I just love it! Not to mention the few people looking at it as it is really unique here in Belgium ;)

9225B5E2-0088-4362-B778-C06511F1920D.jpeg

·
Registered
143 Posts
Those of us still waiting to get our P2s are grateful for your positive views, thank you (y) did you have to wait long after ordering?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just sharing positive and good feelings here :)
I just went for the first small trip with my Polestar 2 for 300kms. The car was great to drive, quiet, comfortable and sporty when you want it to be. Absolutely no issues at all, everything works as expected or better (I have been amazed by the auto pilot!).
Also, on the consumption side, I am quite ok with it with 23,4kWh/kms on a big mix of highways, city and country roads.
So far, I just love it! Not to mention the few people looking at it as it is really unique here in Belgium ;)

View attachment 1630 View attachment 1630
Great to hear about your exciting trip. Same colour as mine but no pp for me. Enjoy.😊

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those of us still waiting to get our P2s are grateful for your positive views, thank you (y) did you have to wait long after ordering?
I ordered end of August and got the car on the 3rd of November so I would say quite ok (my last Audi took 6 months) and customer care was super good to keep me posted. So, really, I cannot complain!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great to hear about your exciting trip. Same colour as mine but no pp for me. Enjoy.😊
I am still wondering if the PP was a good choice. I love the design and the road handling but not a soft ride for sure!

·
Super Moderator
657 Posts
My car is identical to yours but without the PP for that reason :) (and no tow hook)...

Glad you're loving it!

Reactions: fabrice

·
Registered
103 Posts
Adjust the Ohlins. Easy to do (if not obvious) and in the comfort setting is about perfect.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will try that soon, unfortunately no time for this until next weekend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts