Polestar Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
yes, all connected, battery level hasn’t come through on the app yet but the help for that says I need to take it for drive.
Going to escape from the (home) office for a bit to do this. Door’s unlock works though.

Update: it does what it’s meant to, so I’m happy with this and fingers crossed.
Font Logo Brand Number Graphics

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes, all connected, battery level hasn’t come through on the app yet but the help for that says I need to take it for drive.
Going to escape from the (home) office for a bit to do this. Door’s unlock works though.

View attachment 9790
Awesome! What range does the car show, if its 540 km does it show 500 km at least?

·
Registered
5 Posts

View attachment 9790
How does it drive-being a FWD which isn't ideal compared to RWD, does it have any torque steer, how does it compare to the Tesla if you have ever driven one? How is the ride quality on our rough rural roads, at 90-100.

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2 Single Motor Long Range Midnight Blue on Order!
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey Tool. I had a model 3 and have driven the single motor long range about a month ago in a 75km test drive. The ride and handling are excellent. The damping and wheel control on Sh16 and the country roads east of Helensville was great. I really didn’t notice any torque steer at all- though the roads were dry so traction in the wet may be different…. Time will tell!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Exciting news! The Morning Crystal arrives in Auckland port in 3 hours...so maybe a week to go and I should get the car. Maybe... Hopefully!
Product Font Line Screenshot Software

·
Registered
32 Posts
yahoo - fingers crossed.

Got ours back from being ceramic coated today, and the stickers were “accidentally” removed - so super shiny and extra anonymous now.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Got ours back from being ceramic coated today...
who did your ceramic coat? I was thinking of doing it myself....not sure yet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
who did your ceramic coat? I was thinking of doing it myself....not sure yet.
ProClean - Bruce Fowler suggested them (and his Polestar was there when I collected mine yesterday) and I found that there was less Mystery = Margin = Price and more realism about longevity of the coating when talking to them.
I talked to some others who had a lifetime warranty on the coating, but it was ‘strongly suggested’ that you have it checked yearly for $.
I might still get the nose wrapped to try to prevent stone chip damage and something on the back bumper to keep loading scratches under control but ….

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thanks South Pole - that first one's got to be mine :)

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Yes they do! I've ordered the 20" forged wheels as an accessory fit... but not the Performance Pack :)

·
Registered
On Order MY22 Void SRSM Pilot/Plus/Leather
27 Posts
Yes they do! I've ordered the 20" forged wheels as an accessory fit... but not the Performance Pack :)
Interesting, didn’t know you could get that. The reservation system here in AU (orders not quite yet available) has a different set of 20’s and those ones only available with PP

21 - 36 of 36 Posts