Polestar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
MY 2022, Long Range Dual-Motor, Snow/Nappa, Pilot, Plus, Tow hitch
701 Posts
There are adjuster feet under the front corners. You could try turning the LHS adjuster down?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Is it a rebranded Testa 3 ? I would therefore understand the misalignment (OK, sarcastic only).
Sad that such visible details are going through the QC. Can the Service Center do something about it to reduce the difference ?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Plant

There are two adjustable (yellow circles) rubber stoppers that allow you to adjust the shut line of the bonnet. I also see two more stoppers (blue circles), but these appears to be not adjustable.
I always close the bonnet by pressing lightly on the bonnet with both hands just above the two latches.

If the left side is getting stuck, then it might need lubricating.
The guy who delivered my car said he's seen a few cars where the bonnet latches are dry of lubricants.

·
Registered
413 Posts
So this is actually a little bit outboard of where the manual suggests you push down. There isn't support under the skin of the hood there, you run the risk of denting it.

View attachment 10936
👍Thanks for the information about where to apply pressure to close the bonnet. I never read the manual, I've been applying just enough force to close it without denting it yet.
But going forward I'll use the area as indicated.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I had this bonnet issue, but not from purchase, only happened after a service centre visit. If a technician leans too much on the section in front of the bonnet (the bit with the Polestar logo on) it can move/drop. I had pictures from delivery vs after service visit which I sent to Polestar CS to prove it. It got corrected on my next service visit.

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2 Dual Motor: Pilot, Plus, Performance
40 Posts
I accidentally figured out how to adjust the hood, the latches on the clamshell are actually threaded, the plastic covers for them just hold them in place, if you take off the cover and try threading that side in half a turn it might help

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2, Snow, Pilot
241 Posts
I took a pic to show how to adjust the latch in this older thread:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts