Polestar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, non-PP, Tow bar
312 Posts
Talking about the manual, was just in La Polestar 2 now pairing my wife's phone to car and setting up digital key when I noticed a notification waiting. Upon inspection it said the manual was being updated. Now maybe I'm imaging this or I just haven't looked at the digital manual in the car for a loooooong time, but it's gone all graphical on me. Gone are the long, boring, text heavy pages and hello graphics with interactive hot spots. I'm guessing I'm just late to the party and been living under a rock for too long and this has been a thing from the very beginning, but, I swear this feels brand new. Opinions?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Talking about the manual, was just in La Polestar 2 now pairing my wife's phone to car and setting up digital key when I noticed a notification waiting. Upon inspection it said the manual was being updated. Now maybe I'm imaging this or I just haven't looked at the digital manual in the car for a loooooong time, but it's gone all graphical on me. Gone are the long, boring, text heavy pages and hello graphics with interactive hot spots. I'm guessing I'm just late to the party and been living under a rock for too long and this has been a thing from the very beginning, but, I swear this feels brand new. Opinions?
It's been like that for a little bit for me, even when it was broken. lol, how long is a loooooong time?

Reactions: ProfessorCook
1 - 3 of 3 Posts