Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I ordered a 2023 Polestar 2. I didn't order the floor mats or the cargo mat as I thought $400 was a little pricy.
I was wondering, would any of you kind folks know if the floor and cargo area are the same in the Volvo XC40 recharge or the C40?
Weathertech offers floor mats and cargo mats for the Volvo's but not the Polestar.
Thanks for any help here.

·
Registered
Magnesium/Nappa/LRDM/Full Monty - Delivery Late November 2022
51 Posts
Thanks, I may try to ask for them when it comes time to negotiate my trade in.
I ordered the floor mats but not the cargo mat because I believe it’s not an all weather mat. Instead ordered a 3rd part cargo mat the matches the OEM floor mat pattern …

FYI: site is in Norwegian so you‘ll need to use the Chrome translation feature … unless you speak Norwegian of course!

·
Registered
⬛ 👨🏻‍✈️➕ 🐄.
110 Posts
I have both the standard Polestar carpet mats, and their all-weather rubber mats. I kinda found them both to be a bit homely compared to the rest of the interior. I ended up going with woven “furstil” mats from Coco Mats for non-winter use. So far they seem tough, and I rather like they way they look. Custom fit.
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Car seat cover

·
Registered
2022 P2 LR DM Void
26 Posts
Another low cost, trim to fit all weather mat option is available from Walmart (if you are in the U.S.):
Dickies Max Coverage Full Vehicle Rubber Floor Mat Set Universal, Black (Model 80103WDI). Only $27.88USD for the full set and they are usually stocked in stores.
These cover the driver and front passenger foot well nicely after some trimming with scissors. Rear mats are a bit small though.
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design
Car Automotive design Personal luxury car Tints and shades Car seat

·
Registered
2022 SR, SM, Pilot, Plus, Void.
38 Posts
I agree with a previous poster. The mats for the interior are fine, but I would not have bought the boot (trunk) mat if I had realised it was not rubber.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i have the rubber mats, i am not happy with the driver side mat as it is short and doesnt extend under the pedals, this means the carpet will slowly be worn as my shoes hit them and get dirt on them. I did scotchguard all the carpet and plan to do it again in 3 mos for double protection. i was wishing there was some fitted weathertech mats, but they dont exist yet......

·
Registered
22 LRSM Plus, Moon, 19" (delivered May 2022)
11 Posts
I ordered the rubber mats not realising that the car is supplied with carpet mats. The rubber mats should be harder wearing so it's fine. The boot mat is carpet and doesn't quite cover the whole space. It also needs to be rolled up in the Plus version to enable you to lift up the luggage / shopping compartment section. So I agree it is less useful.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone has this ones from Amazon or eBay? The company also offers a sun shade for Polestar2. The only thing I don’t like about the mats is that they don’t have a higher border that would prevent liquids to reach the carpet at the edges of the mats. This one’s age $79 US dollars. I like that they covered the big tunnel on the back between the two seats.
TOUGHPRO Floor Mats Accessories Set (Front Row + 2nd Row) Compatible with Polestar 2 All Weather Heavy Duty (Made in USA) Black Rubber 2021 2022 2023 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Z46GN5M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_JQWP9S0ZX60G3WS8Y6FM?psc=1
Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Product Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 LRDM Pilot Thunder
69 Posts
I got the OEM all weather matt. they are ok. I might replace them with something like weather tech if they provide more coverage (for driver seat and over the tunnel)

Since I have a family who are very determined to mess up the car as quickly as humanly possible, all weather matt since day 1 is a must for me.

·
Registered
22 P2 Thunder, Performance, Pilot
30 Posts
I ordered the floor mats but not the cargo mat because I believe it’s not an all weather mat. Instead ordered a 3rd part cargo mat the matches the OEM floor mat pattern …

FYI: site is in Norwegian so you‘ll need to use the Chrome translation feature … unless you speak Norwegian of course!
I ordered these as well, and am very pleased with how quickly they arrived, but more importantly, the quality and fitment.
Gas Hood Tool Automotive exterior Cuisine

Car Automotive design Vehicle Personal luxury car Auto part

·
Registered
66 Posts
We will soon have another option. Had my car scanned this week at Tuxmat, as they finally showed interest in making them. They told me in me in 6-8 weeks I will be going back for fitment. If all good by then, it will be a matter of production and stock. I had them on my previous car and liked them. Good protection from snow, slush, mud.

·
Registered
Magnesium/Nappa/LRDM/Full Monty - Delivery Late November 2022
51 Posts
FWIW ... one issue with the boot liner (whether OEM or 3rd party) is that it makes accessing the storage space under the boot difficult & (for those with the plus pack) flipping up teh divider difficult ... one of the small / medium mats here might be a solution ...

Obviously it's for an XC40 but hopefully the commonality between XC40, C40 & P*2 will mean it's an option.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got the OEM all weather matt. they are ok. I might replace them with something like weather tech if they provide more coverage (for driver seat and over the tunnel)

Since I have a family who are very determined to mess up the car as quickly as humanly possible, all weather matt since day 1 is a must for me.
Can you pls post a pic of Polestar rubber mats, especially the driver side?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts