Polestar Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
That's the right hand mat in my car. The left hand (driver's side in the US) has a shorter riser part and material reinforcing the bottom where the heel goes. I'll see if I can get a photo from somewhere... or take one of mine when I get a minute.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am waiting for the the 3D MAXpider mats to be available for the P2. They are excellent for Canadian winters as they have decent rims plus they are easy to clean and look good. I hav vehicles.e used them on several ICE

·
Registered
Magnesium/Nappa/LRDM/Full Monty - Delivery Late November 2022
50 Posts
I am waiting for the the 3D MAXpider mats to be available for the P2. They are excellent for Canadian winters as they have decent rims plus they are easy to clean and look good. I hav vehicles.e used them on several ICE
Do you have a link to the product? ... my google-foo is not strong today :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
We will soon have another option. Had my car scanned this week at Tuxmat, as they finally showed interest in making them. They told me in me in 6-8 weeks I will be going back for fitment. If all good by then, it will be a matter of production and stock. I had them on my previous car and liked them. Good protection from snow, slush, mud.
Wow that’s amazing! Did they say if production would be done in time for winter? I have them for my Acura and they are the best fitting mat. Only place snow and salt can get past is the gas pedal but thats because of safety reasons they leave a lot of clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ummmmm...Tesla Model Y mats don't fit a P2. Amazon USA search came up empty yet again...
As mentioned in my initial post, I am waiting for the company to make them available for P2. The link for the Model Y mats was only to illustrate the design/style of 3D MAXpider mats.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Have my full Tuxmat set, no need for second fitting. They told me they will now order product and expect it in 6-8 weeks, so definitely before the next winter. Seems you can now order on wailist. Really good fit.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts